• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

anyone looking for a state rank? (2 Viewers)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't really care for state ranks :p but english would be nice :).....

I just need my atar of 95.9 :)....AND i'll be highly satisfied :)... (EMPHATIC TONE) I'M GOING TO GET IT!!!

artosis

HSC
He's in Yr 10 - I can't blame him.
Wait. what? 'Official' is only in Year 10 and he got 49 for ext 1 maths already.
ARE U SERIOUS? I might as well quit life now. Im in year 12 and i probably wont get 49

michaeljennings

HSC
Wait. what? 'Official' is only in Year 10 and he got 49 for ext 1 maths already.
ARE U SERIOUS? I might as well quit life now. Im in year 12 and i probably wont get 49
No huyahabotoaa is in yr 10, im pretty sure thats who they were referring too

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, you may as well quit life because you've identified something in the world that one person can do, but you perhaps, can't. :rolleyes2:

Glorious

HSC
Yeah, you may as well quit life because you've identified something in the world that one person can do, but you perhaps, can't. :rolleyes2:
Love the signature. I was contemplating before, actually, on whether or not I should put that quote.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
No. I'm referring to the the other person.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Exclusion principle = no two electrons in the same atom can have all four quantum numbers the same lol, which is completely different from two individual particles. i don't know where you sourced your information from, but it's not doing you any good

it's amazing the arrogance you show "oh lets beat every ruse lolol and get like state rank in every subject that i do". Keep ur aims realistic or you'll be sorely disappointed m8
LOL okay so lets not call electrons particles. What do you want to call them instead? I said particles and i meant particles, i couldnt be bothered to get into detail. Electron=fermion=particle. Now isn't that right?

And im not trying to be an arrogant asshole who says yea of course ill smash every ruse kid, i say that as a goal, as a motivation, when one thinks about how good an accomplished goal feels, it motivates you to achieve it. And getting an aggregate 495+ is an amazing achievement, if you think about achieving it and set a goal for achieving it you will have much more motivation which will help with your study. Even if you dont achieve it, your preparation was all the more enriched with a goal that high.

I never said I will get ag. 495+, i only said its my goal. You say to keep your aims realistic or you will be disappointed, well i disagree. If i ever dont achieve something i am never disappointed, because i know i have my whole life ahead of me and can achieve whatever i failed to some other time. ]

Obviously the hsc is a once only thing in yr 12, but still, if i dont get what i aim for I know there's always something bigger and better in the world you can achieve, just like there's always someone smarter than you, except for William Sidis or kim ung yong, haha.

And sorry aerath if you hate mensans now, maybe now i've explained myself you will loosen up a bit.

themanman

HSC
N/A
LOL okay so lets not call electrons particles. What do you want to call them instead? I said particles and i meant particles, i couldnt be bothered to get into detail. Electron=fermion=particle. Now isn't that right?

And im not trying to be an arrogant asshole who says yea of course ill smash every ruse kid, i say that as a goal, as a motivation, when one thinks about how good an accomplished goal feels, it motivates you to achieve it. And getting an aggregate 495+ is an amazing achievement, if you think about achieving it and set a goal for achieving it you will have much more motivation which will help with your study. Even if you dont achieve it, your preparation was all the more enriched with a goal that high.

I never said I will get ag. 495+, i only said its my goal. You say to keep your aims realistic or you will be disappointed, well i disagree. If i ever dont achieve something i am never disappointed, because i know i have my whole life ahead of me and can achieve whatever i failed to some other time. ]

Obviously the hsc is a once only thing in yr 12, but still, if i dont get what i aim for I know there's always something bigger and better in the world you can achieve, just like there's always someone smarter than you, except for William Sidis or kim ung yong, haha.

And sorry aerath if you hate mensans now, maybe now i've explained myself you will loosen up a bit.
* To everyone who says "ALOT," the correct way to express yourself is "A LOT.'

Don't worry, grammar is a hard bitch to master.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Weren't deemed appropriate and hence subsequent removal.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Right then, I agree with that. But the one above my one above yours isn't really appropriate either..? "You will all fail". As Sanical said, you get unrepped for demotivation?
ach anyway it doesn't demotivate me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)