Anyone wanna explain the reps (2 Viewers)

Gigacube

HSC
Dark green boxes are 100 points each, light green are 500 each, gold are 4000 each.

I think.
I've only got 2 dark greens but I've got 200 points. Maybe it's 250 that earns you your third green box.

I'm trying to rep you back, but it's not letting me :(
It's because you need to 'spread the love' before giving it to me again.

HSC
User Reputation in its simplest form is a ranking of your user's benefit to your forum.

Ahahahaa

MysteryGenius

HSC
how? tell me
settings> edit profile > scroll down to 'optional info' and you'll see something called 'custom user title' then just fill in the box with whatever subtitle thingy you want and you're done :)

Gigacube

HSC
What's a gold member? Can I be gold too?
Maybe it's a premium member but I'm pretty sure that they only get an extra forum section and a light blue name.

If it's gold rep then you need a lot of rep points to get a gold bar. I'm guessing 4000.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Maybe it's a premium member but I'm pretty sure that they only get an extra forum section and a light blue name.

If it's gold rep then you need a lot of rep points to get a gold bar. I'm guessing 4000.
Gold member is just anyone with at least gold bar of rep. There is no special advantages to having it. Premium member is something different, and actually has benefits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)