are you dropping (1 Viewer)

Answer

• Total voters

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
are you going to drop a level or a subject and or take up an extension? If so what?

I'm not going to drop anything. Taking up Ext English 2 for sure. My TAFE course my not run next year due to it being an experimental course.

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
marcquelle said:
are you going to drop a level or a subject and or take up an extension?
I don't know what you mean by level. I might pick MX2 and Cosmology up but at the same time, I shall be saying good bye to Chemistry.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
lyounamu said:
I don't know what you mean by level. I might pick MX2 and Cosmology up but at the same time, I shall be saying good bye to Chemistry.
Such as Adv. English to Standard or 2U maths to General they are the only ones you can change levels in for year 12

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I might pick up MX2 since I am doing well in Maths and the teacher advised me to do it.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
marcquelle said:
Such as Adv. English to Standard or 2U maths to General they are the only ones you can change levels in for year 12
Ah, ok.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I will be dropping Modern History. Don't even tell me that I will regret it later, or try to tell me to think carefully.

catherinet

HSC
I'm not sure...

I'm thinking of dropping business sudies OR legal studies which leaves me with 11 units and then (maybe) picking up Ext2 english and dropping it during the year if it gets to be too much to handle.

I also want to drop from Mathematics to General, but i don't really have the guts to face my parents with that proposal...

So, as you can see, i have no idea what i'm going to do next year and i am really messed up when it comes to decision making.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Aplus said:
I will be dropping Modern History. Don't even tell me that I will regret it later, or try to tell me to think carefully.
you can do as you like i just wanna see how many people want to do either. It's your life that i have no control over lol or do I? WHAHAHAHA HA!

no no i don't

Last edited:

shaon0

HSC
I have to speak to my maths teachers (even though everyone on BoS suggests i take it)after the next test to see whether or not i should take MX2.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
lol

Anything that is going to get picked up by the way?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
lol

Anything that is going to get picked up by the way?
I don't think my parents will allow me to. They question my motivation and dedication.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
I don't think my parents will allow me to. They question my motivation and dedication.
Don't let your parents influence you. I really reckon you are capable enough to do either MX2 or EX2. (definitely EX2)

I highly regret taking them into account when it came to subject selection. They were telling me to do subjects related to Medicine, Law and Actuary. (e.g. Legal Studies, Chemistry, Economics and Physics). And those subjects happen to be the objects of my pure abomination.

blackglitter

HSC
lyounamu said:
Don't let your parents influence you. I really reckon you are capable enough to do either MX2 or EX2. (definitely EX2)

I highly regret taking them into account when it came to subject selection. They were telling me to do subjects related to Medicine, Law and Actuary. (e.g. Legal Studies, Chemistry, Economics and Physics). And those subjects happen to be the objects of my pure abomination.
Haha, I know what you mean, but I convinced my parents in the end :p

Aplus

HSC
N/A
My parents usually say stuff like:
"You failed to get into selective in Year 6, there is no second chance in HSC."
"You know you have to study more than other people, go study."
"You are still not serious and mature at your age."
"It would be good to put you in Africa/with a drug abused family to see how you really handle life."

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
lyounamu Don't let your parents influence you. I really reckon you are capable enough to do either MX2 or EX2. (definitely EX2) I highly regret taking them into account when it came to subject selection. They were telling me to do subjects related to Medicine said:
now that would suck. As you said Don't let your parents influence you. I really reckon you are capable enough to do either MX2 or EX2. (definitely EX2 ) just remeber "you can do it nicki" or the train that "i think i can i think i can whooo whooo"

determination is the key to life, after birth that is.

blackglitter

HSC
Aplus said:
"It would be good to put you in Africa/with a drug abused family to see how you really handle life."
:O that is so unfair! far out, I'd be so mad if my parents said that. The worst I get is, "Oh...that marks a bit disappointing but you'll do better next time right?" Maybe you should try to let them know how serious you really are about your HSC and that you're perfectly capable of making decisions about your education.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Aplus said:
no offence but your parents sound horrid, unless their trying to use reverse psychology, in which case they are doing it all wrong. YOU PROVE THEM WRONG!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)