Australia's qualification to the World Cup (Analysis) (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Jimmy_B said:
you want your own country to lose? at anything?
Don't bother replying to anything he says. I mean, he still reminisces about having rep.

7th Sign

HSC
man we better win this shit

I was soo pissed last time we missed out!!!

I remember it like yester day it was a school morning and we got done :(

only a few hours to kick off im off 2 bed might catch some of the end of the game :cool:

nedzelic

HSC
Come on Socceroos! Not Long to go now
Guss (God) Hiddink can bring it home for us

Oooo man, i feel sick in the stomach...hang on i remember this feeling....oh it's world cup qualifying time!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

nedzelic

HSC
well fuck me, no cahill or bresciano!? wtf Kewell AND Thommo - i thought they were definite impact players. oh well, the fact that in affect we have 4 forwards starting on the feild, yet in less attacking positions, shows how easily the formation can change

COME ON!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The very start - Uruguay was playing great football
Now - Australia seem to be getting into a rhythm. Great free kick!

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Chipperfield gives away a free kick on the right side of the area and Recoba's delivery to Rodriguez at the far post results in Uruguay taking the lead. God Chipperfield is an idiot.

Interesting to see if we'll chase an equalizer from here on in. If we open up too much and let in another goal, we'll have a mountain to climb at home.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Well, a 1-0 result isn't too bad (as long as it doesn't change). I'd cream my pants if it's 1-1 or 2-1 (either way).

It's just really fucking disapointing that the goal came this half. based on how aus played, they didnt deserve to have a goal scored yet

stazi

Nightman
HSC
1. URUGUAY
2. AUSTRALIA
1:1.25 Draw:4.00 2:17.00

I'm putting a buck on the draw :p Even though I don't think it'll happen.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
THANK YOU FIFA FOR A NON BIASED REF!!!!!!!!
some of his decisions are shaky but a ref under pressure from the crowd could have easily awarded the penalty.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
6 or 7 mins to go. uruguay is looking dangerous in scoring another goal. lets hope we can contain them. 1-0 is a good result. if you go back to the beginning of this thread, you'll find that everyone was talking about how good 1-0 or 2-1 would be away.

Generator

HSC
N/A
A total lack of desire, as always. An excellent performance, Australia!

In all fairness, Uruguay played well and we weren't that bad, but the way in which we attacked for the greater part of that game... To call it poor would be to be too nice.

Edit: I was already online right after the game, so I thought that I'd pop around to BOS and make my thoughts 'public'.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Generator said:
A total lack of desire, as always. An excellent performance, Australia!

In all fairness, Uruguay played well and we weren't that bad, but the way in which we attacked for the greater part of that game... To call it poor would be to be too nice.
I think there was desire and I thought we played a good game. So did uruguay. All that shaped the score was an unlucky free kick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)