blocking out love? (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
is it ever possible to block out love from your heart and listen to your brain instead??

in my case no matter how hard i try to not love this guy.. i cant stop. i block him out of my mind, then someone brings him up in a conversation. and now im having dreams about him. it seems the more i try to fight it the more i fall.

how the fuck do i fix this mess =S

yes i always do this with everyone around me, mainly due to fear of hurt and rejection.

self discipline is the key. cut off all communications with him. facebook, msn, everything. just avoid him, stop talking to him. stop thinking about him. eventually you will be over him lol

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
letting him fuck you in the ass and b his l on your face works too if you find those acts "degrading"

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Stop him as you pass him by in the hall, tell him. If he says no, just say "fuck, you're a piece of shit" and ignore him forever. That'll make him feel inferior. Note: Delivery is key.

HSC
coz i want to be with this guy... and like at this moment i cant really "Call him" and tell him whats on my mind, coz he doesnt pick up calls.

yeh i see him in passing... but its not enough time to talk to him.

and im thinking maybe i shuld just move on... even though everything says he likes me and stuff, but i cant ask him and shit just because of the inconveniences.
maybe he only doesn't pick up your calls?

HSC
and besides, if you really wanted to push him out of your life, the only way to do that would be to suck his tits.

everyone knows this.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
time period approaching the 1 year mark...
Two years is, I believe, the general period of time it takes to get over someone.
This is simply the shit way of the world. Centuries of art has grappled with the same basic problem we all end up having; sadly enough it is nothing unique.

Just... wait. And, like others have said, don't prolong it if you can avoid it.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
ignore him and if he does liek you, then he'll come for you.
if he doesnt, get the fuck over him.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ignore him and if he does liek you, then he'll come for you.
if he doesnt, get the fuck over him.
see, i've done this. and now he picks me up from work and takes me home when i'm sick, washes my dishes, fixes my bike, gives me free drugs.

i'm still totally in love with him, and i'm going to tell him asap. wah

HSC
N/A
well

a) i dont go to school with him... i see him at my besties house (he goes there to hang with his cuzns/uncles and also works with them)

b) ive ignored him for SO LONG. its not that easy when you have people talking to you about him all the time. e.g. friends telling me theyv talked to him, my bestie asking me RANDOM questions about him, MY DAD asking me how he is =/

c) im not saying hes the worst guy in the world coz he smokes and wont pick up my calls. im just saying thats the only things i culd criticise him about.

d) he doesnt have facebook/bebo/msn/internet for that matter (tongans dont usually have access to internet.)

e) hes picked up my calls before. i just seem to be ringing at the wrong time.

long story short. ive put him behind me and people keep bringing him BACK! and so i start to remember things etc and thats why im GOING BACKWARDS. and just because ive seen him a few times now has made it harder.

for example. the first time i saw him in like 7 months, i was at my besties and he came and was like to my bestie "wtf is she doing here." and then i freaked out coz he did, so i drank to calm my nerves and so did he, eventually he came over and said hey to me and asked how i was doing. (so obvious we still like eachother am i right :/ )

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yes i always do this with everyone around me, mainly due to (irrational) fear of hurt and rejection.

self discipline is the key. cut off all communications with him. facebook, msn, everything. just avoid him, stop talking to him. stop thinking about him. eventually you will be over him lol

William kamel

HSC
well

a) i dont go to school with him... i see him at my besties house (he goes there to hang with his cuzns/uncles and also works with them)

b) ive ignored him for SO LONG. its not that easy when you have people talking to you about him all the time. e.g. friends telling me theyv talked to him, my bestie asking me RANDOM questions about him, MY DAD asking me how he is =/

c) im not saying hes the worst guy in the world coz he smokes and wont pick up my calls. im just saying thats the only things i culd criticise him about.

d) he doesnt have facebook/bebo/msn/internet for that matter (tongans dont usually have access to internet.)

long story short. ive put him behind me and people keep bringing him BACK! and so i start to remember things etc and thats why im GOING BACKWARDS. and just because ive seen him a few times now has made it harder.

for example. the first time i saw him in like 7 months, i was at my besties and he came and was like to my bestie "wtf is she doing here." and then i freaked out coz he did, so i drank to calm my nerves and so did he, eventually he came over and said hey to me and asked how i was doing. (so obvious we still like eachother am i right :/ )
Try ur best changing him again, I'm sure it will workout, if it doesn't then u should probably forget about him, coz is it really worth it all? that's what u should be asking.

Guesss

HSC
Play hard to get. And as suggested above cut off all connections, well maybe leave one...just in case, so he can contact yu!

Had a similar situation although not in these extremes, i ignored him and wen he called me i told him to delete my number... he msg'd me back going 'its deleted but memorised'...

He literally does anything he can to cross my path now, and im so over it now. Honestly if he isnt picking up the hints and thinks he's big playing hot and cold with yu, hes not worth it.

Try to move on, meet new ppl etc etc *But beware of love on the rebound-it never works out*

Good Luck!

HSC
N/A
i just havnt had the right opportunity to talk to him.. so yeah.

first love is hard to get over (well for some people maybe easy.) and yeah.

oh and times like last night i soo wanted to use him as "protection".. even just saying his name wouldve helpd. ( last night his uncle came to my besties house after a dance and was drunk as... and kept trying to hit on me... (just coz i hadnt changed out of my outing clothes) and this other guy got too friendly and hugged me :/ ) i swear i just wanted to turn to his uncle and go "umm excuse me.. ur nephew is my bf. so stop tryna get me to come sit next to you so u can feel me up" =_=

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
well

I lolled so hard.

HSC
N/A
I lolled so hard.
ahahaha. well alot of them do actually... they go to internet cafes and stuff like that.
but my ex in particular never uses the internet.. like ever. so yeah. so he doesnt have fb/bebo/msn etc etc.

Grape juice

HSC
well

get some swagger. It will sure help.:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)