• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Class of 2025 (2025 HSC CHAT) (1 Viewer)

Realstudytips

HSC
“breakaway” subjects are dumb just do as many subjects as u can in y11 an extra tiny bit of workload really won’t kill you, it’s much much more important to do more subjects and find out which ones u will enjoy because if you care about mental health that will make year 12 much more bearable
okay wait damn I’ll keep them then ig 🙏 (but I’ll think about dropping bio for the people who suggested it)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
It’s not just that tho my other subjects are also mentally taxing so I want to have a breakaway subject that I can still do well in
also my subjects for Yr 11 are
Maths advanced
Maths extension 1
English advanced
English extension 1
Chemistry
Physics
Biology and economics
i would wait until like 2nd or later week of prelims before dropping a subject

Susu123

HSC
same some of my teachers have been referring past students that are tutors to us and the rate is like $60+ plus wtf 💀💀
hate those teachers with a passion. my chem teacher is literally like "oh do it the way ur tutor taught you, my way can be confusing" and half the kids dont even go tutoring

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
hate those teachers with a passion. my chem teacher is literally like "oh do it the way ur tutor taught you, my way can be confusing" and half the kids dont even go tutoring
wtf??? private school??

C_master

HSC
It’s not just that tho my other subjects are also mentally taxing so I want to have a breakaway subject that I can still do well in
also my subjects for Yr 11 are
Maths advanced
Maths extension 1
English advanced
English extension 1
Chemistry
Physics
Biology and economics
Lord...

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
physics too… we can’t survive in her class 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)