Class of 2025 (2025 HSC CHAT) (4 Viewers)

melanie_o

HSC
I'm scared for my 2u maths test on Wednesday. My teacher has been saying that there are questions he can't show us since they are considered 'band six questions'. What types of questions would be an example of the higher ranking results (the test is on algebra + functions)?

kkk579

hello
HSC
I'm scared for my 2u maths test on Wednesday. My teacher has been saying that there are questions he can't show us since they are considered 'band six questions'. What types of questions would be an example of the higher ranking results (the test is on algebra + functions)?
Lol what school do you go to? I dont see how hard theyre gonna be able to make an algebra and functions exam 😭

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Algebra and functions? bro ur doomed.

banigul@30

HSC
just do questions from new senior, don't think they'll get harder than that

sakinluvo

HSC
My teacher said smth like that too. the test wasn't that bad tbh I think it was mostly them making sure people study. I used the trinity of textbooks to study for mine tho. Cambridge, Maths in Focus, New Senior

melanie_o

HSC
My teacher said smth like that too. the test wasn't that bad tbh I think it was mostly them making sure people study. I used the trinity of textbooks to study for mine tho. Cambridge, Maths in Focus, New Senior
Which of the 'trinity' would have the hardest questions? I only have maths in focus and Cambridge 3u.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)