Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

iwannarock

HSC
haha i agree with hip-hop totally on this one.

way back on page like 6 or whatever when this thread was in its infancy all the PC fuckers called me racist and what not.

now they're bringing up the same shit again against hiphop's posts.

stop generalising.......stop bringing race into this etc etc. :rolleyes:

well fuck it........race is a MASSIVE issue in regards to gangs, and if you've read that fucking article you'll see just how bad the middle eastern/lebo gangs are. they will continue to get worse because NOTHING is done about it.

its the PC people that fuck things up.........."oh you cant discriminate against them because they're lebanese"..........what kind of fucked up logic is that!

just head out to a popular night club area. go to the roxy in parra or something. you'll see what im talking about. and these aren't even the gang type lebos..........just the wannabe thug types.

since police do nothing.........anger will just keep rising and it will reach breaking point. which was sunday. that was a decade of pent up anger against these wannabe thugs.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
RyanAllen said:
you cant hate yobbos for bashing lebs, they are doing what the police should be doing but the police are to scared to do anything. they should bring in a shoot to kill policy.
that is the stupidest idea. bringing in shoot to kill powers may give slight relief until a person from either group is shot, cos than you will not only have cops breaking up groups, you will also have cops wasting their resources protecting other cops. in case you dont know, police arent the only ones with guns and other dangerous weapons. i could probably go tomorrow and buy myself a fine knife and prepare myself for any "aussie" that looks suspicious, but i wont, because my standards climb that extra inch above the gangs and hooligans.

sabdow

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
'4 aussie guys' magic number is '4'

a group of 5 muslim lebs?

sorry but the amount of lebos that were attacking the streets of cronulla on sun night and mon night were in the HUNDREDS.
Note taken. There's no use arguing about it, we aren't directly involved and shouldn't be. We are looking for blames but will get nowhere. It's society, you can't just 'fix' society.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
RyanAllen said:
I'm fromt he shire and i wish it would all just go away, but its not for a long time. i was talking to my mates friend ( who is a gang member) i met today and he was telling me that the rebels signed a contract with the neo nazis that if anything was to happen to them they would help them. Also he said there are heaps of people coming down from QLD to help them.
Yeah I heard the rebels were going to get involved.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
iwannarock said:
haha i agree with hip-hop totally on this one.

way back on page like 6 or whatever when this thread was in its infancy all the PC fuckers called me racist and what not.

now they're bringing up the same shit again against hiphop's posts.

stop generalising.......stop bringing race into this etc etc. :rolleyes:

well fuck it........race is a MASSIVE issue in regards to gangs, and if you've read that fucking article you'll see just how bad the middle eastern/lebo gangs are. they will continue to get worse because NOTHING is done about it.

its the PC people that fuck things up.........."oh you cant discriminate against them because they're lebanese"..........what kind of fucked up logic is that!

just head out to a popular night club area. go to the roxy in parra or something. you'll see what im talking about. and these aren't even the gang type lebos..........just the wannabe thug types.

since police do nothing.........anger will just keep rising and it will reach breaking point. which was sunday. that was a decade of pent up anger against these wannabe thugs.
notice how most of them are 2005ers or 2006ers keke.

and yeah i went to roxy last week :( i bumped into some lebo and he goes 'fucking watch it cunt' and im like 'wtf lol' that has never happened when i go clubbin in the city lol its a mixed crowd there.

roxy is such a nice venue though, its a waste, but then any club in parra is basically all-leb.

there were these two lebs playfighting at the bar and bumping into people, one guy said 'could you please stop' and they FULL ON went off at him and tried to intimdate him, swearing included....i was like 'wtf lol'

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
and yeah i went to roxy last week :( i bumped into some lebo and he goes 'fucking watch it cunt' and im like 'wtf lol' that has never happened when i go clubbin in the city lol its a mixed crowd there.

roxy is such a nice venue though, its a waste, but then any club in parra is basically all-leb.

'
I havn't been to the roxy before at parramatta, and I won't be going now.

PiGMAN

HSC
Jordan.J said:
I have never taking any sides. I have blamed both sides

you have taken sides and just blame the other, thats how the problem continues.

you're the one who clearly havnt read my posts
try reading the rest of my post, take some advice

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Racist text messages surface on Gold Coast
December 13, 2005 - 7:26PM

Mobile phone text messages calling for people to start "cracking skulls" :rolleyes: have surfaced on the Gold Coast.

The text messages targeting ethnic groups are similar to ones which sparked the Sydney race riots.

Gold Coast district Superintendent Brett Pointing said police were trying to find the authors of the latest messages.

The messages promote a mass beach demonstration similar to the one at Cronulla Beach on Sunday, organised in retaliation to the bashing of two lifeguards the previous week.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...e-on-gold-coast/2005/12/13/1134236058794.html

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
My fellow Earthlings, as a young boy, I dreamt of being a baseball, but tonight, I say we must move forward, not backward. Upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom
keep on twirling towards freedom, kids

twirl in a non-violent manner, that is

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
sparkl3z said:
man, all of this is disgusting
Where there is conflict, there lies a greater understanding of the adversary - their intentions, strengths and weakness.

In future there might be a way to discipline anti-social youths into behaving, driving, and playing bass music at a socially acceptable level.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
veterandoggy said:
i think they are saving up for sunday, but i hope i'm wrong.
I heard they were hitting miranda tonight. This is from a guy who was working at Northies hotel on sunday... I think he knows some ppl who are related to some who are causing the havoc.

Last edited:
HSC
http://www.theage.com.au/news/natio...led-this-charge/2005/12/12/1134236003153.html
Alan Jones: I'm the person that's led this charge
Email Print Normal font Large font By David Marr, Sydney
December 13, 2005

Advertisement
AdvertisementBY THURSDAY last week Alan Jones was screaming like a race caller whose horse was coming home. "I'm the person that's led this charge here. Nobody wanted to know about North Cronulla, now it's gathered to this."

The riot was still three days away and Sydney's highest-rating breakfast radio host had a heap of anonymous emails to whip his 2GB listeners along. "Alan, it's not just a few Middle Eastern bastards at the weekend, it's thousands. Cronulla is a very long beach and it's been taken over by this scum. It's not a few causing trouble. It's all of them."

Sunday's trouble did not come out of the blue. It was brewing all week on talkback radio — particularly on 2GB.

Radio doesn't get much grimmer than Alan Jones' efforts in the days before the Cronulla riot. He was dead keen for a demo at the beach — "a rally, a street march, call it what you will. A community show of force."

He assured his huge audience he "understood" why that famous text message went out and he read it right through again on air. "Come to Cronulla this weekend to take revenge. This Sunday every Aussie in the Shire get down to North Cronulla to support the Leb and wog bashing day …"

Daily he cautioned his listeners not to take the law into their own hands, but he warmed to listeners who had exactly that on their minds.

Last Thursday Charlie rang to suggest all junior footballers in the Shire gather on the beach to support the lifesavers. "Good stuff, good stuff," said Jones.

"I tell you who we want to encourage, Charlie, all the Pacific Island people because, you want to know something, they don't take any nonsense. They are proud to be here — all those Samoans and Fijians. They love being here. And they say, 'Uh huh, uh huh. You step out of line, look out.' And, of course, cowards always run, don't they?"

When John called on Tuesday to bluntly recommend vigilante action — "If the police can't do the job, the next tier is us" — Jones did not dissent. "Yeh. Good on you, John." And when he then offered a maxim his father had picked up during the war — "Shoot one, the rest will run" — the broadcaster roared with laughter. "No, you don't play Queensberry's rules. Good on you, John."

It was horrible stuff, larded with self-congratulation. And pity poor Berta — "not of a Middle Eastern family" — who tried to argue there were two sides to this story. When she reported hearing "really derogatory remarks" aimed at Middle Eastern people on Cronulla beach, Jones cut her off: "Let's not get too carried away, Berta. We don't have Anglo-Saxon kids out there raping women in western Sydney."

Yesterday, 2GB broadcasters claimed two-thirds of calls coming into the station supported "what happened" at Cronulla on Sunday. But Alan Jones is not around to deal with the aftermath. He's having a well-earned holiday.
People like Mr Jones here arent making it any better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)