CSSA 3unit paper. (1 Viewer)

untouchablecuz

HSC

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
But I had the whole of Year 11 to concentrate on 4u
You know. It actually doesn't matter how much you worked or whatever. Because at the end of the day, your mark is going to reflect what you have actually done in that amount.

The fact that you are claiming all that...I don't know what to say. Good luck with that.

Geez, I am dropping this argument here. If you want to pursue this, PM me or something.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
You know. It actually doesn't matter how much you worked or whatever. Because at the end of the day, your mark is going to reflect what you have actually done in that amount.

The fact that you are claiming all that...I don't know what to say. Good luck with that.

Geez, I am dropping this argument here. If you want to pursue this, PM me or something.
Hmm.. I thought it did, judging from your earlier statement on having the whole year to concentrate on 4u.
I see. You are "dropping this argument." I guess it's quite difficult to think about ways to defeat more than two people in terms of logic.

Last edited:

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Addison mate. In exam, people tend to do worse. You yourself proved that. If last year HSC 2 unit was relatively easy (as you mentioned to me the other day), you should have got full mark or something (And I also remember you saying that you got full mark for many 2 unit hsc papers). If you think I am being big-headed, why don't you consider what you say first?
Dude, chances are i got 118 or 119/120 (98 HSC MARK)...And yes, i did get full marks in plenty of papers at home, but that's not because of exam pressure, that's just because of human error. I mean what is two marks of silly errors... that is not exam pressure...118 or 120, it's still blitzing a paper...

Btw, i'm not personally attacking you or anything, it's just a mere disagreement man

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Re: Without Wings - Sorry if it seems that way but I don't intend on attacking anyone. I'm just expressing my opinion and backing it up.

Yeah, that is true. But you are certainly generalising and making biased statement that your paper is harder than CSSA 4 unit.
I never made reference to my 4u paper. I simply said CSSA is overvalued. I do however strongly stand that this years 4u independent is harder than the CSSA.

Dude, there are million articles about the effect of exam stress on exam performance.
Ahh yes, another one brainwashed by our trusted media. A few unprepared people suffer and the media makes a big deal about it.

Yes, I find that it's very hard to argue with the illiterate.
Please... at least try to back up your claim. Don't walk away from it with this illiterate thing lol

In exam, people tend to do worse
People do make stupid mistakes, 2,3, 4 marks max. You make it seem like that completely blow out 10 marks under exam conditions.[/quote]

The fact that I accelerated means that I have had more experience than you beacuse this year
Your going on the assumption that he didn't accelerate. Your not the only one that accelerates you know.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
This thread is a waste of time for all involved. Yes it's true that there is varying difficulty between the Independent & CSSA exams (I too think Independent was somewhat harder than CSSA this year - but with this in mind, under exam conditions, I don't think i'd get above 100 in either). Also, I think it's fair to say that NO trial exam can replicate the STYLE of the HSC exams - they are a breed of their own.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Iyounamu
In response to your comment on the neg rep you gave me,
I'll just say that I'm impressed that you can get such high grades with a mind with that kind of unreasonable assumption (or assumptions as you implied that I don't possess a life.). When have I ever said I studied 24/day?

testingexample

HSC
does anyone have the solutions to the 3u cssa or independent trials 09?
that would be great :) thanks!

testingexample

HSC
thanks so much! ;) also, if you have them, may you please post the solutions to independent 4u?

Tastegud

HSC
I'll agree with lyounamu here (probably only one lol)

Don't say how easy an exam is until you do well in it in exam conditions. Exam conditions can either do good or bad to people. It's not ALWAYS a good stress. And since he's actually done them, he does have somewhat a point.

BUT I guess you guys have finished arguing and can be great friends and all lol.

Btw that person who linked to the FTP site with all the exams. You are a god. +500 rep... if I could.
EDIT: daryl-d +rep

And on topic: the two papers were pretty easy lol.

simsimsimsimsim

HSC
Does anybody have the answers to the CSSA paper 2009 by any chance?

it would be great if you could post them up

THANK YOU

testingexample

HSC
Does anyone have the CSSA 4U 2009 Solutions by any chance? if so thank you so much! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)