CSSA- Biology (1 Viewer)

NinjaPeter

HSC
I found the third topic the best, probably cause I understood it. That's probably it xD

imZerroo

HSC
I give up on the third topic, it's undoable.
my notes for the first topic are like fully awesome, i'll be filthy if i lose a single mark in it.
all the collaboration crap in BOL is a pain in the ass.

and Mr. Ninja get your facts right, I don't get 10 minutes extra.

Coz I get 30 extra minutes xD

NinjaPeter

HSC
Mate you are a crazy kid, I wish I got 30mins extra. No idea why but I want extra time.

imZerroo

HSC
People finish bio in like 2 hours anywayssss... so nah it won't make much difference mate.

gaugau1

HSC
Should be good :) I would study for bio for 24 hours straight instead of studying another ten mins for English. Today was horrible

SpreadTheWord

HSC
Hey imZerroo, you ready for tomorrow? With your extra like 10 mins cause youre a sick kid.
I'm gonna like fail so hard. No idea what enantiostasis is, the kidney crap. ALL of blueprint of life and the eye section cause you know ;)
Dude, don't worry if you don't know everything, because unless your teacher has specified what's going to be in there, then there is a chance that those stuff might not be covered in the exam.

A tip for Mulitple choice: Sometimes the answers to the questions are in previous questions, if you get me? For example, i had one where i had to label the structure of DNA, (phosphates, bases, and sugars). The previous question displayed this.

You'll be surprised how well you will do.

clry

HSC
Was pretty easy exam. But then again, it is biology.

NinjaPeter

HSC
I think it was alright. I now have a break, for like a couple of hours xD

Joy_2575

HSC
N/A
which questions did you guys find the hardest? Transgenic species & some of human story stuff = DEATH

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I did like no study and was spazzing last night because I hadn't done a single past paper and I was convinced I would barely pass.
Walked into the test today freaking out and when I sat down I took a deep breath and opened my eyes and I don't know what happened but I fucked that test up.
I will be filthy if I don't get 90.
Fucking 6 marks on relevance/reliability of data in option?! Wtf?

HSC
which questions did you guys find the hardest? Transgenic species & some of human story stuff = DEATH
wut. the transgenic species glofish trash was easily my worst answer... 7 marker wasn't half bad, required some planning + thought though.

ugh chem friday

HSC
I did like no study and was spazzing last night because I hadn't done a single past paper and I was convinced I would barely pass.
Walked into the test today freaking out and when I sat down I took a deep breath and opened my eyes and I don't know what happened but I fucked that test up.
I will be filthy if I don't get 90.
Fucking 6 marks on relevance/reliability of data in option?! Wtf?
it wasn't too bad.. but I think i've stuffed up some stuff which will probs prevent a 90+

Joy_2575

HSC
N/A
did you just describe how a transgenic organism was produced? because that all I did. I didn't know what else to do.. and wasn't this the 7 marker?

HSC
did you just describe how a transgenic organism was produced? because that all I did. I didn't know what else to do.. and wasn't this the 7 marker?
ugh. should have done that

no i spoke about how a change in genotype is reflected in a change in phenotype, gene insertion etc

no the 7 marker was on how modern human activities of treating and preventing disease cause genetic variation

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
wut. the transgenic species glofish trash was easily my worst answer... 7 marker wasn't half bad, required some planning + thought though.
ugh chem friday
SOR2 tomorrow and the. Chem on Friday. Yay -_-

Joy_2575

HSC
N/A
oh yeah.. i remember that now! I bs'd my way through that too.. how did you find that question? I just spoke about resistance and it causes mutations and so new types of genetic variation arises. but what else did you have to put in that question?

the mcq's were pretty good though!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
oh yeah.. i remember that now! I bs'd my way through that too.. how did you find that question? I just spoke about resistance and it causes mutations and so new types of genetic variation arises. but what else did you have to put in that question?
the mcq's were pretty good though!
apparently you had to write about genetic variation decreasing as the organisms causing disease were eradicated by vaccination as well and quarantine.

Joy_2575

HSC
N/A
apparently you had to write about genetic variation decreasing as the organisms causing disease were eradicated by vaccination as well and quarantine.
seriously? who told you that? but for 7 marks? I don't what they were after

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)