CSSA Mathematics Advanced Paper (1 Viewer)

HSC
failed my trials. woot. 2/3 of my class would have failed by even more than me. but the other class wupped our asses IMO

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
RozBoz1 said:
It was definetly harder than the trials i had practiced. i just went round and round in circles with the trig proving stuff haha i was like so that can equal sin and that one can be cos cos thats sec so its tan upsidedown... etc.
shiit i dont think i got any of the one mark questions either,.. crapppppyyy
I know!

I did every single mathematics question from 1995- 2005 and thought i was prepared.

I was so wrong. :(

DunnyBasher

HSC
Turns out I didn't go quite as poorly as I originally thought
Got 57/60 for Q6-10, however my teacher informed me that had he used the CSSA marking scheme and not deduct marks for small amounts of working I skipped I would have got 59/60
I don't think I went quite as well in the 1st half though, I missed a few really easy marks just because I couldn't think straight in the exam. Will find out next week >.>

yahhc

HSC
so did neone get their results back yet?
i got 95/120 ...i mark away from a band 5
a guy in our school topped it so far apparently he got 110/120 thats a 92%

HSC
yahhc said:
OMG. Why??? Why i can't get much experience to fuck CSSA?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
yahhc said:
I got few papers back out of 10 (forgot which one though). Currently sitting at 98% and another person in my year got the same mark.

watzupwitdat

HSC
suckers doing 2u, its so easy why are you even trying for this. i can do the paper blind folded... Go back to general

shakky15

HSC
Classic Rudiger said:
horrible horrible paper.
we don't mention it at school.
lol ...
i didnt find it THAT bad.... but it felt weird coz the progression from q1 - q10 didnt feel that way - i mean, usually its obvious how its gets progressively harder. I didnt find q10 impossible (which it basically should be) yet i found q1 pretty hard... and the middle questions were pretty hard too - hardly any free marks anywhere.

hoping for something like 75-85%

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
watzupwitdat said:
suckers doing 2u, its so easy why are you even trying for this. i can do the paper blind folded... Go back to general
Really? 2 Unit Mathematics isn't that easy. I don't think you can do the questions while being blinded-folded. You cannot even see the question, how can you come about answering the question in that way?

HSC
Mathematics Advanced is basic for me but that paper is NOT. CSSA want to fuck me up in head about it. I'm shit serious about this.

Question 1 is super easy, i get 12/12 for that one. For questions 2-4 is good, i say about 8-10 for each. After that is gone died. It was added as extension. Alright? Its fucked up paper.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
Mathematics Advanced is basic for me but that paper is NOT. CSSA want to fuck me up in head about it. I'm shit serious about this.

Question 1 is super easy, i get 12/12 for that one. For questions 2-4 is good, i say about 8-10 for each. After that is gone died. It was added as extension. Alright? Its fucked up paper.
Are you serious? If you are saying that CSSA paper is hard, you will have a hard time doing your HSC paper too. There aren't much difference between them. If you can pull off 100 in HSC, you won't have much problem pulling off 90 in CSSA.

I think CSSA paper was quite decent. It does reflect HSC to large extent.

HSC
lyounamu said:
Are you serious? If you are saying that CSSA paper is hard, you will have a hard time doing your HSC paper too. There aren't much difference between them. If you can pull off 100 in HSC, you won't have much problem pulling off 90 in CSSA.

I think CSSA paper was quite decent. It does reflect HSC to large extent.
Well i did my past HSC papers (done 2007-2005) and its way easier than that crap CSSA paper. I'm telling you they ain't worth it otherwise it screw up my UAI!:hammer:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
Well i did my past HSC papers (done 2007-2005) and its way easier than that crap CSSA paper. I'm telling you they ain't worth it otherwise it screw up my UAI!:hammer:
Really? Ok.

Do you think people can expect higher mark in HSC than what they got in CSSA Trial?

HSC
Well this what prove it, i got 15/120! Seee? How fucked the paper is. Highest in class is 53/120........

erm

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Well this what prove it, i got 15/120! Seee? How fucked the paper is. Highest in class is 53/120........
don't blame the paper. it wasn't that hard compared to HSC.

also 53/120 is quite low for the highest mark.

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
matt, are you australian?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)