• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

dinner table convo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
qapl said:
I agree with the part that its deeper than just, they resent that people in first world countries have it easier than they do but it is still a big part of why they commit these acts because if they were well off like ppl in first world countries then they would have very little reason to commit acts of terrorism except maybe for revenge.

I disagree with the its for peace part. You dont make peace by using acts of terrorism
omg u seriously think theyre jealous.....hello dont u watch the news...their land is occupied...their homes destroyed....their wives and daughters raped.....they dont do it coz theyre jealous...they dont it coz they have no other options......its called defending ur land....

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
First of all, my problem has been established; that is, the teachings of islam.
Second of all, i am Christian and proud.
Hmmm i don't think Christians are the rapists... let's see not too long ago i remember a big rape case in Wiley park with a group of young lebbo muslim fuckwitts who forcefully fucked an innocent girl on a park bench. Thankfully they all got some good long years in jail.

I ain't singling out no minorities in the religion Islam, as far as i'm concerned it's the fucken MAJORITY who are terrorists... I don't see muslim leaders taking any action to stop it either... therefore the religion in itself is a fucken joke. I may have some sympathy if leaders were actually trying to do something about it.. but in this case they're all for it... I hope you all burn in hell til the last ash.
Aren't you a stereotypical generalising idiot...

Mumma

HSC
"it appears"......."i think".......how about u get some evidence to back up wat ur saying.....

also when u kill innocent ppl for fun...thats called terrorism....but groups like hamas and hizboallah are called freedom fighters.......

and are u saying that muslims countries are jealous of western countries and are third world....go have a look and kuwiat and saudia arabia and their wealth..then talk

and the website is not a muslim site......did u bother to look at it.....
Uhh , mate, most Islamic countries are fucked up, eg. Iran. Saudia Arabia is the worst example of an Islamic country, its primarily wahabi, cant stand those guys. Hamas and Hizboallah may have a noble caue I guess, a Palestinian state (actually Hizboallah is based in Lebanon but meh), but bombing buses and clubs is terrorism, kills innocent people and is directly against the rules of the Quran. They try to say that they arnt innocent because theyre on their land, but if your born on that land, how can you call them invaders? Hizboallah aren’t so bad though, they got rid of Israeli occupation in Lebanon. They’re TV channel, Al-Manaar is pure bullshit propaganda though. Defiantly not aiding in the peace effort there. The people are sick of 50 years of constant fighting and just want it to end. The 'destruction of Israel' will never happen and they just have to live with them.

Saudia Arabia and Kuwait are wealthy because of oil. As soon as the oil runs out, theyre fucking screwed. Kick-ass awesome countries like the UAE (i was born there :p ) though don’t rely primarily on oil and have an extremely well developed tourism sector.

qapl

HSC
joujou_84 said:
"it appears"......."i think".......how about u get some evidence to back up wat ur saying.....

also when u kill innocent ppl for fun...thats called terrorism....but groups like hamas and hezbollah are called freedom fighters.......

and are u saying that muslims countries are jealous of western countries and are third world....go have a look and kuwiat and saudia arabia and their wealth..then talk

and the website is not a muslim site......did u bother to look at it.....nothing in it is accepted in islam
That is why most terrorists do not come from Kuwiat and Saudi Arabia but rather the other countries.

I never said that the website is muslim.

Last edited:

Mumma

HSC
That is why terrorists do not come from Kuwiat and Saudi Arabia but rather the other countries.
:D 90% of the 9/11 hijackers were saudi. True, not from Kuwait, but Saudi, yes. Maybe Syria or something, but thats it really. I dont really know. But I do know Saudia Arabia SUCKS.

Kulazzi

HSC
Mumma said:
:D 90% of the 9/11 hijackers were saudi. True, not from Kuwait, but Saudi, yes. Maybe Syria or something, but thats it really. I dont really know. But I do know Saudia Arabia SUCKS.
Saudi Arabia may suck politically but religiously, no.

qapl

HSC
Another factor is that there is a difference between the majority of people being well off and a minority who are super rich and the rest poor.

qapl

HSC
The stuff from the website i think are not made up from non muslims but are made up by your muslim leaders because they like the power they hold.

By this statement i mean that the information on the website contains things muslim leaders have made up and support but the website is not made by muslims. There is a difference between information on the website and the website itself.

Kulazzi

HSC
qapl said:
The stuff from the website i think are not made up from non muslims but are made up by your muslim leaders because they like the power they hold.

By this statement i mean that the information on the website contains things muslim leaders have made up and support but the website is not made by muslims. There is a difference between information on the website and the website itself.
but the information itself is not correct. Whoever put information in there is not a Muslim Leader. How can you verify this?

qapl

HSC
Kulazzi said:
but the information itself is not correct. Whoever put information in there is not a Muslim Leader. How can you verify this?
I did not say whoever put information in there was a Muslim leader but rather the information contains things that muslim leaders have made up and support as that is why the terrorists say that what they do they do in the name of there religion.

Kulazzi

HSC
qapl said:
I did not say whoever put information in there was a Muslim leader but rather the information contains things that muslim leaders have made up and support as that is why the terrorists say that what they do they do in the name of there religion.
re-read my post. I said that as well. what I'm trying to ask is that the information that is in there, how can you verify that muslim leaders have made it up and supported. But, if the information is not put by Muslim leaders then it still contains information of what they've made up and supported, correct?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
qapl said:

u cant give evidence for ur claim......so ur better off not saying it......

qapl

HSC
Yes correct.

If muslim leaders do not support it how come the terrorists keep on saying that what they do they do in the name of there religion. I do concede that muslim religious leaders may not have made it up.

The website might contain fake information but the terrorists obviously believe somethings on the website eg if i give up my life in a suicide bombing i will go to heaven or something.

Kulazzi

HSC
qapl said:
Yes correct.

If muslim leaders do not support it how come the terrorists keep on saying that what they do they do in the name of there religion. I do concede that muslim religious leaders may not have made it up.

The website might contain fake information but the terrorists obviously believe somethings on the website eg if i give up my life in a suicide bombing i will go to heaven or something.
*exasparated* you obviously havn't been reading my posts. I've said this before, Islam does not encourage this. They're just using it to backup their reson to bomb innnocent victims. Islam does not allow this, especially the killing of women, children and the elderly. They are idiots and foolish. Majority of the muslim population do not agree with what they are doing. You do not go to heaven for just killing people

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
there is such thing as a martyr however....if u die defending ur land, or ur religion u do go to heaven.....however there are sooooooooooo many complicated rules regarding suicide bombing.......99% of bombers arent following the correct rules though and probably will go to hell........and for the last time muslim leaders do not support terrorists.....terrorists have their OWN MADE UP RELIGIOUS LEADERS IE; OSAMA BIN LADEN.....they do it in the name of islam coz they truly believe wat theyre doing is for islam......however islam rejects such ppl and so will god......

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
qapl said:
Yes correct.

firstly can u be more specific as to what muslim leader ur talkign about
who exactly?
secondly...they can say its in the name of whatever? and it doesnt have to be true
and what does a few minirity groups that commit attacks have to do with the leaders?

qapl

HSC
ok ok

then is it more like this if i give up my life in a suicide bombing Osama Bin Laden will give my relatives money

Kulazzi

HSC
qapl said:
ok ok

then is it more like this if i give up my life in a suicide bombing Osama Bin Laden will give my relatives money
to tell you the truth mate, I have no idea what goes on in Osama's mind. That may be true, it may not, but it is one stupid act for sure.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
qapl said:
ok ok

i dont know how the terrorist concept works
its not about money
its about religon
the only reason he will give ur relatives or wife or family money is because now that ur dead
who else will support them
etc

GSTARRAW

You all who are trying to back Islam are pathetic and have no idea what you're all on about. If your religion is so beautiful and deep then why the fuck do you have cockheads as leaders who simply support all the bad shit your fucked up people do. All i can say is that Islam is a fucked up religion, a religion that i hope one day is erradicated from this Earth. It's people like you who i hope a bus hits in the morning and keeps on driving. It's people like you that have created a world-wide hate against your religion. It's people like you who know no better and will burn in hell as a consequence. Theres one saying that fits this thread and the people arguing against me.

'Never argue with an idiot, they will take you down to their level and beat you with experience'

Take care and good night all, i hope some of you just don't wake up... you know who you are, and if you do... make an effort to find the nearest cliff or just stand in the middle of a bus lane on the m2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)