• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you believe in God? (3 Viewers)

Do you believe in God?

• Total voters

boris

Banned
HSC
Re: Do you believe is God?

your move m8

now that that is cleared up. christians are the most retarded cunts, they dont even follow the bible properly. they just bend the rules and pick and choose which parts of the religion to adhere to these days. atleast extremist muslims have some sense of conviction and actually believe in god

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

yeah unless you're blowing shit up left right and centre you aren't doing the Lord's work

inshallah

allahu ackbar

etc

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

tony abbott (pbuh) will introduce sharia law

RANK 1

HSC

Again, I have nothing against other religions and I respect atheists and everyone's personal belief. It's a free society you can choose to follow what ever you want and my influence has no power anyway.....HOWEVER I get irritated however when people mock/criticise christianity clearly when they haven't even read the bible or personally experienced anything (eg attending a church or whatever) ignorant kids just blabber saying WHY DOES GOD KILL EVERYONE BLAH BLAH BLAH......

@ Above, the person who said why I pursue christianity.. Its very difficult to answer that question.. sorry again its personal...

and btw , i am a devout Christian to all you haters.
mate, i go to a catholic school, of course i've read and studied the bible. ive also attended church at least 20 times on sundays when i was younger. those experiences are the lead up to me thinking christianity is stupid. when you aren't part of the christian crowd during one of those preaching sermons and actually process what the priest is saying, you begin to realise how stupid it is.

in fact i've begin to realise that if someone who had no knowledge of christianity attended a mass, they'd think that its a cult ritual. also when i used to believe in god, i had a lot of questions on how the world worked, such as why are there natural disasters, famine and shit. but then when i assumed god wasnt real, everything made sense, coincidence? i think not.

HSC
Uni Grad

God could still be real and just be a malevolent being filled with hate who likes to watch cunts suffer cos he's sadistic like that.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC

I can understand why some people believe in a god. What i don't understand is how people can believe in a specific organised religion.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

yeah I wish I could help child rapists get away with raping kids

rape

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

why not be a non pro-child rape pope who said the pope has to help child rapists you clown

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

how do you know that none of us have ever read the bible or attended church lol i used to go to chapel once a day and mass on weekends and i read the bible it was horrifically graphic, one part said something about men eating their sons
there's another part about how if you want to siege a city you have to cook with only human shit for days too

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Wheres my fucking dinosaurs.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

there's another part about how if you want to siege a city you have to cook with only human shit for days too
Don't forget the 42 children killed by bears, simply because they called a man bald.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

the old testament is heaps awesome, it's like 300. killing sons and brothers and shit, bitches belonging in the kitchen, rape, slavery etc

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. "

So true.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC

Is that quote from The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins? I seem to remember reading it somewhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)