Do you believe in God? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe in God?

• Total voters

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Re: The Origin of Your Faith

well.. as Abu Huraira reported, the Prophet (PBUH)) said all babies are born with a true nature which we take to mean Islam, and it is his parents who corrupt him by making him Jewihs or Christian.
I don't believe you are a real person

I wouldn't be surprised if Mel Gibson were somehow involved to be honest
really is that really what you think

HSC

Gay marriage grumble grumble euthanasia grumble grumble ethics classes tony abbott the pope should be arrested.

LonelyWolf

HSC

what do u think

of course im an atheist
even so, do you support christianity and its place in society?

im never reading his manifesto
how come? he makes some excellent points

i am outraged that they have scrapped BC and AD, it's a blight against JESUS
fucking hell that's disgusting

yes, I sincerely believe that whilst Mel Gibson was dealing with a high profile, multi-million dollar civil case in the United States, he was also secretly conspiring with a Norweigan neo-fascist, in order to facilitate the mass murder of Norweigan social democrats

did I miss anything?
he's not a fascist you prick

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

even so, do you support christianity and its place in society?
maybe if it can be reformed to move away from the rowan williams kind of christianity

ziad_123

HSC

only four brothers and sisters on the poll. me, MysteryGenius, pwettigurl, SylvesterBr.. where are the rest? :p

LonelyWolf

HSC

maybe if it can be reformed to move away from the rowan williams kind of christianity
i've been wondering, what would you label yourself?...a far right atheist or something along those lines?

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Do you believe is God?

sometimes people's stupidity pisses me off, i go to a catholic school and it annoys me whenever they say lets pray for something. if god was real we wouldnt have to pray in the first place, i.e lets all pray for japan. well if an omnipotent all-loving god existed japan wouldnt have gotten fucked over in the first place
again you're ignorant and stupid. THIS STATEMENT PROOVES YOU KNOW NOTHING about the christian religion... go read the bible and you might actually find the answer to this....

btw also learn to respect other religions, you might find 'Christianity' to be mocking and fake.. but to people like me we find it very serious and disrespectful.

boris

Banned
HSC

i read the bible once

"Ezekiel 5:8-10
King James Version (KJV)
8Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations.

9And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations.

10Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments in thee, and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds."

boris

Banned
HSC

"Deuteronomy 7:2
King James Version (KJV)
2And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:"

i can go on for days etc

RANK 1

HSC

again you're ignorant and stupid. THIS STATEMENT PROOVES YOU KNOW NOTHING about the christian religion... go read the bible and you might actually find the answer to this....

btw also learn to respect other religions, you might find 'Christianity' to be mocking and fake.. but to people like me we find it very serious and disrespectful.
the bibles even worse, first god kills everyone that's doesnt believe in him then he tells you that killing is bad...

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC

Could you further fill us in on your exact beliefs and why you believe so? (Serious question - I'm intrigued).

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

gets you pretty good

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

christian god has his own son who is himself murdered to 'forgive sin' when he could have just forgiven sin and stopped all the suffering

scumbag jehova

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

You have every right to believe in whatever you want to believe in but one of the BEST things about a free society is that it cuts both ways - I have every right to tell you that your beliefs are stupid/retarded whatever.

You obviously think being an atheist is stupid/retarded or whatever because you have evidence/know that god has touched you whatever so again motherfucker it cuts both ways.

Live and let live.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

christian god has his own son who is himself murdered to 'forgive sin' when he could have just forgiven sin and stopped all the suffering

scumbag jehova
Not to mention, he also created that sin in the first place.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

m8 they were talking about insults okay

they will outlaw your thoughts

mind control

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

obviously the remedy to this is more immigration and open borders with muslim and third world countries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)