• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you believe in God? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe in God?

• Total voters

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Re: Do you believe is God?

obviously the remedy to this is more immigration and open borders with muslim and third world countries
constitutional protections for free speech work god god damn it damn it

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Re: The Origin of Your Faith

Canada is being turned into a "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT" country because of immigration and islamification

US isn't and cannot because it would require massive changes to the constitution etc etc which would require like cuntloads of states to do stuff or a constitutional convention

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC

You have every right to believe in whatever you want to believe in but one of the BEST things about a free society is that it cuts both ways - I have every right to tell you that your beliefs are stupid/retarded whatever.

You obviously think being an atheist is stupid/retarded or whatever because you have evidence/know that god has touched you whatever so again motherfucker it cuts both ways.

Live and let live.
True, however that just makes people seem more ignorant. Someone who really understands will have a proper argument with someone and explain why their beliefs are different.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC

If there's one thing I've learnt as I've matured is that arguing about religion is completely pointless, it accomplishes nothing and just separates people.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

again you're ignorant and stupid. THIS STATEMENT PROOVES YOU KNOW NOTHING about the christian religion... go read the bible and you might actually find the answer to this....

btw also learn to respect other religions, you might find 'Christianity' to be mocking and fake.. but to people like me we find it very serious and disrespectful.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

I hate it when people say "omg respekt other peoples religions111"

1. No, fuck off.
2. Christians are the least likely to respect or accept the existence of other religions
3. No, fuck off.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

True, however that just makes people seem more ignorant. Someone who really understands will have a proper argument with someone and explain why their beliefs are different.
I don't believe in magic

other people do

whatever

you come for my money or my property I will kill you

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

it is about liberty

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad

Again, I have nothing against other religions and I respect atheists and everyone's personal belief. It's a free society you can choose to follow what ever you want and my influence has no power anyway.....HOWEVER I get irritated however when people mock/criticise christianity clearly when they haven't even read the bible or personally experienced anything (eg attending a church or whatever) ignorant kids just blabber saying WHY DOES GOD KILL EVERYONE BLAH BLAH BLAH......

@ Above, the person who said why I pursue christianity.. Its very difficult to answer that question.. sorry again its personal...

and btw , i am a devout Christian to all you haters.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad

I hate it when people say "omg respekt other peoples religions111"

1. No, fuck off.
2. Christians are the least likely to respect or accept the existence of other religions
3. No, fuck off.
Ignorant.. again not all Christians are like that.. you are just stereotyping us..

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Again, I have nothing against other religions and I respect atheists and everyone's personal belief. It's a free society you can choose to follow what ever you want and my influence has no power anyway.....HOWEVER I get irritated however when people mock/criticise christianity clearly when they haven't even read the bible or personally experienced anything (eg attending a church or whatever) ignorant kids just blabber saying WHY DOES GOD KILL EVERYONE BLAH BLAH BLAH......

@ Above, the person who said why I pursue christianity.. Its very difficult to answer that question.. sorry again its personal...

Ignorant.. again not all Christians are like that.. you are just stereotyping us..

Once again...

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

Why do you believe in magic?

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

hey dude for the record we can tell that you are a devout christian because of your stupid bright pink signature that came from like the animorphs bible or something

boris

Banned
HSC

how do you know that none of us have ever read the bible or attended church lol i used to go to chapel once a day and mass on weekends and i read the bible it was horrifically graphic, one part said something about men eating their sons

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

the bit in the bible about the one ring and the fellowship going to mordor was a bit much dude I mean come on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)