• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you believe in God? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe in God?

• Total voters

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Stick with the topic also. IT WAS DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD OR NOT? WELL HERP A DERP.. of course i do... (@ at the op, it's cool if you think Christianity is stupid.. it's entirely your choice and perception)

For me.. Christianity is what I follow and it's my choice :p..

Funny how you anti-Christ thugs are using verbal violence and de-repping as a strategy to offend me.. cool cool cool *clap clap*
No offence mate, but you've probably never even tried to experience other religions and you've just gone with Xianity because your parents love Jesus' dick. So, how do you know that your religion is right and how do you know others aren't 1000x better?
Srs questions.
I mean, I thought Catholicism was DAH BEST until I discovered logic and became le atheist, le non-believer of anything religion.
Then, I discovered other religions and New Age shit and now I'm wondering.
But I know there's no god. It just doesn't make sense to me.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
No offence mate, but you've probably never even tried to experience other religions and you've just gone with Xianity because your parents love Jesus' dick. So, how do you know that your religion is right and how do you know others aren't 1000x better?
Srs questions.
I mean, I thought Catholicism was DAH BEST until I discovered logic and became le atheist, le non-believer of anything religion.
There is a God.

I followed buddhism -> Atheist for a few years then i finally discovered Christianity this year.

So watch what you say.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
There is a God.
You do mathematics and I do Extension Two, hence, my logic is greater than yours and I say there's no god.

I followed buddhism -> Atheist for a few years then i finally discovered Christianity this year.
So watch what you say.
Buddhism is a major tradition, not a New Age religion or anything. I meant, some actual religions.
Also, most Buddhists are atheists, so, when you were an atheist it wouldn't have been a big change.

Last edited:

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Srs questions.
Catholicism is pretty reverse with Christianity. Again it's cool. I respect your religious beliefs.

Btw watch what you say about my parents also. Only one of my parents follow Christianity and the other is Atheist..

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
You do mathematics and I do Extension Two, hence, my logic is greater than yours and I say there's no god.

[quote}I followed buddhism -> Atheist for a few years then i finally discovered Christianity this year.
So watch what you say.
Buddhism is a major tradition, not a New Age religion or anything. I meant, some actual religions.
Also, most Buddhists are atheists, so, when you were an atheist it wouldn't have been a big change.[/QUOTE]

Logic is greater LOL through maths??
you're a funny.

Good .

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Also, most Buddhists are atheists, so, when you were an atheist it wouldn't have been a big change.
you're a funny.

Good .[/QUOTE]

cool a mod edited my stuff.

Garygaz

HSC
you obviousily know NOTHING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY.. it's pretty self-explantory from your lack of common sense ... i commend your fail argument though.

I don't really care what you think or not...

Good for you.

*clap clap*
he's resorted to this shit in msgs. i try and tell him to look up christian philosophy so he can at least argue something.

he's utterly stupid.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Catholicism is pretty reverse with Christianity. Again it's cool. I respect your religious beliefs.
Btw watch what you say about my parents also. Only one of my parents follow Christianity and the other is Atheist..
Catholicism is a fucking denomination of Christianity, mate... How can it be the reverse?!
EXACTLY! One is a Christian that brainwashed you!

you're a funny.
Yes... maths is the logic subject, mate.
Also, got higher than you in the logic section of the UMAT.
And yes I am a funny?

cool a mod edited my stuff.
No one edited your post. Hahahaha.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Catholicism is a fucking denomination of Christianity, mate... How can it be the reverse?!
EXACTLY! One is a Christian that brainwashed you!

Yes... maths is the logic subject, mate.
Also, got higher than you in the logic section of the UMAT.
And yes I am a funny?

No one edited your post. Hahahaha.
I can see you struggle with life.

Shown through your arrogance and resentment towards God.

You can offend me all you want with your friends here. But it's not going to change my attitude or beliefs.

boris

Banned
HSC
no one is asking you to change your beliefs. I believe the main question posed to you was how do you justify your beliefs (to which you answered 'faith', i believe), and i asked you how faith is related to common sense (as you suggested i had no common sense because i have no faith).

can you please address that question

boris

Banned
HSC
see because i find it to be most logical to believe that 'faith' is completely illogical. what logic can you put to me that would explain how believing in something with out any proof is common sense?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)