• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you believe in God? (2 Viewers)

Do you believe in God?

• Total voters

boris

Banned
HSC
Re: Do you believe is God?

I believe in God :)
Coptic Orthodox
hahah she is the creepy horse girl of the class
and
a middle eastern (?) christian

how do you feel about the current events in egypt

boris

Banned
HSC

I must add that I am not a theologian, but I will try my hardest to give an insight.
Based on the stated theory " we're just a simulation'
For example,
Your sitting on your computer, and something inappropriate pops up. What will YOU do?
If 'humans' are merely are programming to something? How come there would be different responses to this situation?
If us humans are a computer simulation, shouldnt we function in the same way?

Because it would be extremely ironic and let me add a complete fail, if this simulation wasn't in sync.
Since us humans inhibit individuality. Then I'd believe this THEORY would be a paradox?

i dont think you fully comprehend what a simulation is

boris

Banned
HSC

I wonder if religous people are all programmed to give the same responses when questioned on their beliefs...

ie ignoring or diverting attention from the question...
the creators of the simulation were trolls and included religious people in the game just to frustrate the people with proper logic systems

boris

Banned
HSC

fuck man i am supremely dejected that there are still kids these days who believe in this shit
and when confronted with contrary evidence they refuse the consider that they may be retarded

sigh

boris

Banned
HSC

not at all but this is next level dumb

Garygaz

HSC

p.s. horsefreak do you believe that the old testament is 100% factual? i had this argument with a family friend the other day (she is like 50) and we were arguing over the validity of claims that the old testament was fact. she then did some 180 degree backflip and claimed that it was a jewish text and wasn't a christian text. i sort of sat there with a sense of confusion over myself. then again she also didn't believe me when i told her the quran actually tells muslims to kill jews and christians.

it's funny, most religious people don't even read their texts.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

The Jews and Christians say: "We are the children of God and His loved ones." Say: "Why then does He punish you for your sins?" - (Surah 5:18)
Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends. - (Surah 5:51)
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

i become more emotionally sympathetic to traditional religion every single day

i find the bizarre irrational rituals of the secular church of tolerance and inclusion (tm) much more confounding

here, the church of tolerance and inclusion (tm) has teamed up with the paramilitary wing of the IHC to demonstrate its denominational power by marching, openly, through the streets of an urban centre proudly brandishing its victorious standards over a conquered, deracinated, emasculated and effeminate populous

the ritual of self-flagellation to appease the feral negro gods, a major collection of deities within the partheon of the church (tm). it was revealed to the prophets of the SWPLs on the mountains that the more feral, the more foul, the more noxious and poorly behaved a particular (non-european) ethnic group is, the more devoted churchfollowers must be to that groups representational deities, bestowing upon that group, mythically said to be the spawn of those gods upon this earth, profuse monterary and systemic advantages, all the while paradoxically imbibing the doctrine that the churchfollowers themselves are the privileged ones

the haaj, to uganda. it is expected that followers at least once in their lifetime take pilgramage to a third world (non-white) country to confer alms

denominational building

future icons of worship. what is unique about this church is that its pantheon is interminably expanding; after commonplace acceptance of new rituals and objects of devotion has been achieved amongst the population at large, the church rests not but carries forward with the integration of new deviants and dregs into its pantheon, attempting to deify these vulgarians as well as normalise and render their idiosyncracises, no matter how depraved or peverse, as unquestionable

demons

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC

cosmo was born 50 years too late

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Anti-Christian thugs.

Giving me negative rep cause you're all upset :( :( :( :(....

Did I offend you atheists??

boris

Banned
HSC
you didnt offend me you upset me

with your dismissal of criticism and lack of logic

Garygaz

HSC
^

he msgs me and called me a stupid pseudo-intellectual

wut

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Stick with the topic also. IT WAS DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD OR NOT? WELL HERP A DERP.. of course i do... (@ at the op, it's cool if you think Christianity is stupid.. it's entirely your choice and perception)

For me.. Christianity is what I follow and it's my choice :p..

Funny how you anti-Christ thugs are using verbal violence and de-repping as a strategy to offend me.. cool cool cool *clap clap*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)