Do you believe in God? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe in God?

• Total voters

lolcakes52

HSC
Yes, I believe in Odin. The evidence for his existence is amazing! I have so much faith!

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Yes. The circumstantial evidence for existence is simply too great.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Liquids conform to the shape of their container. Humans would be incapable of living if even one of many conditions of the universe or earth were even slightly different.

Bad picture.

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Humans would be incapable of living if the even one of many conditions of the universe or earth were even slightly different.
Actually, that's false. Many of the conditions could change and humans could still exist.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Actually, that's false. Many of the conditions could change and humans could still exist.
I didn't say if any condition out of all possible conditions, I'm saying there are a number of specifric conditions which, if changed slightly, would make life impossible for humans. Which is true.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I didn't say if any condition out of all possible conditions, I'm saying there are a number of specifric conditions which, if changed slightly, would make life impossible for humans. Which is true.
But there are numerous conditions in which the puddle could not exist either. It may be too hot, and the puddle is instantly evaporated, or cold and it changes form.

The hole acts as an place of existence for the puddle. The puddle is 'perfect' because the parameters allow for it, in the same way we are 'perfect' because the parameters allow for it.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
it says specifically the hole. the water necessarily fits in the hole perfectly because it is a fluid, whereas humans only exist as we do now because of the extremely narrow parameters of the universe and the conditions present during abiogenisis.

RANK 1

HSC
it says specifically the hole. the water necessarily fits in the hole perfectly because it is a fluid, whereas humans only exist as we do now because of the extremely narrow parameters of the universe and the conditions present during abiogenisis.
if it was any different we'd just be another lifeform, given the time a form of life would(should) be created regardless of conditions

Annihilist

HSC
= God?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)