Do you believe in God? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe in God?

• Total voters

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Re: Do you believe is God?

i didnt like that guys video that supposedly dispelled the myth that hitler (MAT) was an atheist.

hitler (MAT) was not a religious man and he certainly was not a christian.

AgentGreeny

HSC

i didnt like that guys video that supposedly dispelled the myth that hitler (MAT) was an atheist.

hitler (MAT) was not a religious man and he certainly was not a christian.
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter" - some speech
"In nearly all the matters in which the Pan-German movement was wanting, the attitude of the Christian Social Party was correct and well-planned" -Mein Kampf

Yup, no religion or Christianity here.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A

no one is saying there was no content in nazi/hitler rhetoric or volkisch discourse pertaining to christianity, or any other religion. that would be absurd. hitler clearly did not buy in to christian mysticism and occultism. this much is clear in that he never attended the Thule Society when so many other fledgling nazis did. regardless, there is no reason to be ashamed to have atheism in common with a man like hitler, just as there is no reason to be ashamed to have science in common with a man like mengele.

what is your point sirrah

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

no one is saying there was no content in nazi/hitler rhetoric or volkisch discourse pertaining to christianity, or any other religion. that would be absurd. hitler clearly did not buy in to christian mysticism and occultism. this much is clear in that he never attended the Thule Society when so many other fledgling nazis did. regardless, there is no reason to be ashamed to have atheism in common with a man like hitler, just as there is no reason to be ashamed to have science in common with a man like mengele.

what is your point sirrah
easier to troll the religious

you know who else was a Christian?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

"A negro baby - has the misfortune to die before a missionary gets his clutches on him, goes to Hell!" ~ Adolf Hitler

qawe

HSC
N/A

sometimes people's stupidity pisses me off, i go to a catholic school and it annoys me whenever they say lets pray for something. if god was real we wouldnt have to pray in the first place, i.e lets all pray for japan. well if an omnipotent all-loving god existed japan wouldnt have gotten fucked over in the first place
since the fall of adam, the world is not perfect, although god still is

edit realised this discussin ended a while ago

RANK 1

HSC

since the fall of adam, the world is not perfect, although god still is

edit realised this discussin ended a while ago
by logic if god is perfect then anything he creates should be perfect or else god is not perfect. so either god isnt perfect or he didnt create man, ur choice

IamBread

HSC

by logic if god is perfect then anything he creates should be perfect or else god is not perfect. so either god isnt perfect or he didnt create man, ur choice
I'll add another paradox, can god create an object that is to big for him to move?

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Can god post a religion thread so boring and repetitive that even HE couldn't stand to read it?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Since the black moon crashed into earth in the first impact and all life on earth began the supreme beings have overlooked our mistaken existence, so why shall we believe in them now?

Sainteced

HSC
Uni Grad
You don't have to be overly religious to believe in a higher power. Believing in god, to me, is akin to believing in the tooth fairy or a guardian angel. I do believe in a supernatural power. Give me one good reason not to. In times of stress and hardship I can talk to myself in my head and get hope. The supernatural element makes me feel less insane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)