Do you have strict supervisors for your HSC exams? Yes or No? (1 Viewer)

Are your HSC supervisors strict?

• Yes

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 126 82.4%

• Total voters

lucyc19

HSC
We're not allowed to talk at any stage in the room, and that's how it should be. You have to take the paper with you, as you are meant to, as insurance against someone coming out later to say that they wrote their answers on the question paper.
AND YOUR NAME DEFINITELY DOES NOT GO ON THE PAPER! That's terrible, you should complain!

Sammy2011

HSC
Our supervisors are super old people who just lean against the wall and eat biscuits the entire time. Don't check ID, materials, anything. Don't need to ask to go to the bathroom. When the exam finishes, we can get up and walk around, and they'll just sign it anyway. I really don't even know why they are there...

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Ours let us start like 20 minutes before the scheduled time (according to the BoS timetable) and let us leave if they've checked our papers/signed the blue sheet while they're left behind to collect our papers
No one has really done anything to test how strict they are, but I'd say if someone did something wrong they'd crack done pretty hard on them

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
Ours let us start like 20 minutes before the scheduled time (according to the BoS timetable) and let us leave if they've checked our papers/signed the blue sheet while they're left behind to collect our papers
No one has really done anything to test how strict they are, but I'd say if someone did something wrong they'd crack done pretty hard on them
I reckon old Santa would get pretty badass on them.

Did you see when Jack's phone went off during Paper 1?

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
I reckon old Santa would get pretty badass on them.

Did you see when Jack's phone went off during Paper 1?
anorexic* Santa
and nope. didn't see anything. I was too scared to turn around incase they accused me of cheating haha. but I thought I heard someone's iPhone go off... What happened?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Also, we had 10 minutes reading time for paper 2 instead of 5. But that pissed me off because I wanted to jot ideas down rather than just sit there thinking when the fuck writing was gonna start.

avismce

HSC
IS IT JUST ME OR ALL THE SUPERVISORS SHORT, FAT, 65+ YEAR-OLDS?

OMG and she fed us mints. MINTS.

SCORE!

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC

SCORE!
the BoS looks for retirees and offers them a fair bit of money - this is so that they're neutral (as opposed to one of your teachers overseeing the exam) and determined to do their job (for the money)

Sammy2011

HSC

SCORE!
All of my supervisors fit this description except this one guy.

He's like, 22. And really attractive and tall.

Needless to say, all us girls were really distracted.

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
Ah I want all your supervisors! Our people are super strict :( As we walk in people are constantly like NO PHONES in our ears and no pencil cases etc. We could only have water bottles with NO writing on them, and four girls and one guy got told they were probably going to get zero for bringing in POST-IT-NOTES! I mean COME ON we were told we were allowed to bring them in, to tab our questions so it was more clear! Before the exam started I noticed my desk was uneven and squeaky, so I asked to change it and the witch said no, I'd have to deal with it :( And then at the end they take about 40 minutes to go round and sign everyone's blue sheets individually, no one is allowed to leave early and no one can leave until EVERYONE's (120ish) blue sheets are signed... I HATE MY SUPERVISORS :(

bekahbaby

HSC
I really don't even know why they are there...
For tha $$.

The supervisors at our school are really nice and chill. We can chat while walking in and waiting for reading time. They don't check anything that we take in. As soon as they say pens down, we are all allowed to talk while waiting for them to collect our papers and they allow us to write all our numbers and stuff on the front after it's over which is good cause then we don't waste writing time. We don't have to ask to go to the bathroom and we can leave if we finish early. Also, they are speed demons when it comes to giving us extra booklets when we need them.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
From what i heard from the seniors at the English exam today all people had to do was wear school uniform and have their pens in a clear bag, i heard people were talking before and after without much trouble

D94

HSC
N/A
Nope, we're allowed to talk (although not too loud) whilst waiting, filling in numbers and signing off everything, etc.

Gigacube

HSC
Ah I want all your supervisors! Our people are super strict :( As we walk in people are constantly like NO PHONES in our ears and no pencil cases etc. We could only have water bottles with NO writing on them, and four girls and one guy got told they were probably going to get zero for bringing in POST-IT-NOTES! I mean COME ON we were told we were allowed to bring them in, to tab our questions so it was more clear! Before the exam started I noticed my desk was uneven and squeaky, so I asked to change it and the witch said no, I'd have to deal with it :( And then at the end they take about 40 minutes to go round and sign everyone's blue sheets individually, no one is allowed to leave early and no one can leave until EVERYONE's (120ish) blue sheets are signed... I HATE MY SUPERVISORS :(
I was expecting the supervisors to be something like that but instead they were really nice & let us talk straight after the exam. When we were walking out of the examination room they gave us freddos. :D

FTW

HSC
Does anyone have a supervisor thats younger than 60? Seriously, they are all the same, old, mostly polite and extremely slow. It takes them 2 minutes to deliver the extra booklets. And i got told off for writing the name of the section i answered when they were collecting papers after the exam. Honestly, im not wasting time putting question names on the cover during my essays.
All of mine are under 45 I'd say. Very relaxed, don't even check our plastic sleeves before we go in. We are allowed to talk at the end.

twoey

HSC
going to get zero for bringing in POST-IT-NOTES! I mean COME ON we were told we were allowed to bring them in, to tab our questions so it was more clear
I just tore the relevant questions out of my paper (English paper 2) and threw the rest on the floor...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)