• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you support an increased refugee intake? (1 Viewer)

Do you support an increased refugee intake?

• Yes

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
however not on the basis that they don't deserve to be here (everyone should have the right to a life without oppression),d.
What other "rights" that you just invented do people have?

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I'm sort of coming into this discussion without reading an awful lot of the posts posted earlier, but this is just ridiculous. If refugees commit a crime, they should be punished justly. Kicking people out for committing minor crimes is absurd, maybe we should be kicking out Australian citizens who run a red light then?

Obviously, if they go around doing some seriously bad stuff (trying to rape, causing major damage to public property, etc) then they probably should be kicked out of the country, however not on the basis that they don't deserve to be here (everyone should have the right to a life without oppression), but because they're taking up a spot which can be better filled by someone else who actually respects the opportunity that they are being offered.
Crime in my own terms are seriously bad stuff (not petty things like running red lights)

iBibah

HSC
Yes Apostasy is a capital punishment and it's horrendous. You can blame it on the saudis for that one too.
No I blame it on Islam for allowing it to be so.

As I said, go look at the history of wahabissm and salfisism. They came in huge after the fall of the ottomans. The current Saud royal family are wahabbists and they follow a VERY VERY strict code of Islam, no more different than the Puritans and their interpretation of the bible. As I said, it's become a lot more popular these days because they are able to BANKROLL their ideology. Same as why outside of Europe and USA, the catholic church is the most PROMINENT sect of Christianity. ISIS as an overall organization is being loved by the crazies. They've gone so far off their tits even AL QAEDA has kicked them out and declared open war on them. Think about that, our former most extremist islamic jihaddist organization has kicked out someone for being "too extreme."
Yes but it's still Islam. So the repeated "they dont represent Islam" muslims use is ridiculous. Just because you consider them extremist, it does not change the fact their actions and ideologies are justified by Islam.

even though the catholic church is prominent, you actually can't have extremist catholics. because as soon as a catholic acts outside the teaching of the church, they are not longer justified by catholicism. thats the difference: ISLAM ALLOWS DEGREES OF EXTREMISM SO JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH SOMEONE ELSES ISLAMIC EXTREMISM IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT JUSTIFIED BY ISLAM.

ISIS is more of a threat to muslims than to any other group.
yeh you're right forget about the infidels who were in mosul but had their throats slit halfway then their nicks twisted, or the soccer with their heads, or young boys and girls with 8 AKs aiming at their head in a photo before they're killed, or men and women having their throat slit and bleeding them into a bucket. but i forgot not all the women were killed straight away, first they were raped because its ok to rape married women if you have them captive, luckily allah sent us that divine teaching before we wasted them. Its the muslims who are suffering, i mean who is gonna claim all the vacated land now that the christians were kindly asked to leave.

Westboro may be harmless, but give them the entire oil money of Texas and you can see their shit spread. I wouldn't exactly call the actions of the Catholic church in it's past (not pedo shit) exactly "harmless" either.

I guess you forgot the KKK is pretty much a religious organization haven't you? Blowing up abortion clinics and killing catholics and jews don't exactly make them harmless. I guess you never even heard of the acts of genocide committed by Christian militias in lebanon during the civil war. Nor do you remember that the Irish troubles was in fact acts of religious terrorism
yes the KKK was a religious organisation (baptists iirc), and they acted in accordance with their interpretation of texts or teachings. So it is perfectly fair to say their actions where justified by their religion, because their religion lacks any formal teaching, hence actions can be justified. Just like Islam.

you really think bringing up the Lebanese civil war will back your case? first of all, while christians did the massacre, THEY BROKE THE RULES OF THE CHURCH. (you know, the formal teachings Islam lacks. and yes maronites are under the Holy See and the Pope of Rome). So one can't say, "look what the church has done". No, they were a group labelled christian and acted out on their own impulse, with no justification from the church. Im talking about the massacre here, not all the fighting.

And this civil war, how did it start? did the catholics just declare war on the refugees that no other islamic state would accept?

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
What other "rights" that you just invented do people have?
I didn't invent a right, it's something that I believe that everyone should have. That is why I said "everyone should have the right to a life without oppression" as opposed to "everyone has the right to a life without oppression".

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-new...amic-about-is-grand-mufti-20140915-3fpl5.html

"Since the ISIS group was established we have been very clear about denouncing their lies and betrayal of our faith," said the Grand Mufti of Australia, Ibrahim Abu Mohammad, in a statement on Monday.
People bitch and moan moan and bitch about how "moderate muslims don't do enough to stop extremists." Well there you go, grand mufti of aus denounced isis in a statement. He's been denouncing them for about 2 years now.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
lmao how is 'denouncing ISIS' stopping extremists?

how about notifying asio about crazies?

denouncing ISIS is the absolute bare minimum muslims need to do to not be considered terrorism apologists

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i find it truly bizarre you are both a Zionist and someone who has a near sexual love of muslims

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
there are plenty of benefits and no negative consequences associated with letting not letting muslims immigrate to australia

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
lmao how is 'denouncing ISIS' stopping extremists?

how about notifying asio about crazies?

denouncing ISIS is the absolute bare minimum muslims need to do to not be considered terrorism apologists
What have you think they've been doing? They have been notifying ASIO and AFP on potential ISIS recruits that are trying to go to Syria. ASIO and the government have been working closely with the Muslim community but that shit never gets reported in the media. They've been doing their best to STOP young boys from becoming jihadists, they are doing what they should. Everything starts at a community level.

The whole point of intelligence operations is to work with people you may not like because you NEED information from them. The more ASIO can work with the muslim community the better they are at their jobs.

What else do you want the Mufti to do? Police his own people? Oh wait that'd be the same as the "sharia police." We are a free country, people have the right to religion and free speech, that's the whole fucking point of it all. The only way to denounce crazies is pretty much make fun of them, how do you think the KKK got taken down?

Funny you bitch and moan about muslims yet Australia's closest relationships are with major muslim countries. Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei are our close allies and trading partners. Indonesia and Malaysia have done a great job of thwarting possible terrorists attacks in Australia.

I don't have a love for Islam, I'm just not as ignorant or racist as you Sylvia. I just understand the geopolitical situations a lot better than you do. Australia doesn't have a massive muslim immigration. The top 4 countries of Immigrants are by the following, India, China, UK and Philippines. Those countries aren't exactly the bastion of Islam are they.

Sylvia: ASIO already stops people from immigrating if they are deemed a security threat, what do you think the vetting process is for? We just need to inject more money into DIBP for investigative services to stop fraudulent fuckers.

Have fun at your klan meetings sylvia.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
What have you think they've been doing? They have been notifying ASIO and AFP on potential ISIS recruits that are trying to go to Syria. ASIO and the government have been working closely with the Muslim community but that shit never gets reported in the media. They've been doing their best to STOP young boys from becoming jihadists, they are doing what they should. Everything starts at a community level.

Then why didn't you say that instead of boasting of their 'denouncement' of ISIS?

Funny you bitch and moan about muslims yet Australia's closest relationships are with major muslim countries.
So? And havign a relationship with them is different to receiving mass immigration from them.

I just understand the geopolitical situations a lot better than you do.
You think that israel's neighbors hate israel because they're jewish, so no, you probably don't.

Australia doesn't have a massive muslim immigration. The top 4 countries of Immigrants are by the following, India, China, UK and Philippines. Those countries aren't exactly the bastion of Islam are they.
No, and that supports my narrative. We have a huge number of chinamen living here but they don't cause any real problems.

The fact that the comparative small number of islamic immigrants cause so many more problems than the chinese just goes to illustrate how shit they are.

Have fun at your klan meetings sylvia.
hurr you dont like muslim so u r kkk hurr hurr hurr

everywhere muslims go turns to shit

why does every country in the world have to have muslims in it?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Look at these dumb klan members writing newspaper articles.

Don't they know diversity is our strength? These young girls should stop complaining and embrace the cultural enrichment provided by these tolerant members of the religion of peace.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Sylvia you are nothing but a racist bitch.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
being opposed to child rape is racist now apparently

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
being opposed to child rape is racist now apparently
No look, I have been watching what you have been posting on this thread and other geopolitical issues threads for a while now and some of the things you have been mentioning/saying is just absurd. Too many to mention here if you ask me what you said.

Isis is a terrorist organisation yes, everyone is aware of that but you seem to be mixing Muslims into it here and there over the last week or so.

Watch what you say, go on a Muslim forum website if you have more shit to say.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Isis is a terrorist organisation yes, everyone is aware of that but you seem to be mixing Muslims into it here and there over the last week or so.
???

Watch what you say, go on a Muslim forum website if you have more shit to say.
Why, so they can threaten to kill me?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
???

Why, so they can threaten to kill me?
YOU ARE MIXING IN THE GOOD MUSLIMS INTO THE TERRORIST SITUATION I'M TRYING TO SAY.

So they can threaten you? No...
Stuff the online forum, have you talked with a muslim person about this terrorism issue?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
YOU ARE MIXING IN THE GOOD MUSLIMS INTO THE TERRORIST SITUATION I'M TRYING TO SAY.
I've been talking about a lot more than terrorism.

If islam is so great, why are muslim countries shitholes where not even muslims want to stay.

Stuff the online forum, have you talked with a muslim person about this terrorism issue?
No I'm too worried about being beheaded.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I've been talking about a lot more than terrorism.

If islam is so great, why are muslim countries shitholes where not even muslims want to stay.

No I'm too worried about being beheaded.
There's something called Google you prick. Use it.

Btw you've been talking nothing but shit and it looks like this [emoji90]

It's okay you won't get beheaded, trust me, just go and discuss your concerns and perceptions of Muslim people with a 'Muslim'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)