Does God exist? (1 Viewer)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Here we go again. The age old debate. What ever happened to 'each to their own'? Let's leave it at that.

Sprangler

HSC
Here we go again. The age old debate. What ever happened to 'each to their own'? Let's leave it at that.
Because some people believe stupid shit, and atheists feel it is their duty to change minds.

Sprangler

HSC
Pointless but fun, as it gets the nutters to come crawling out of the woodwork to give their opinions.

Last edited:

Jeee

Banned
HSC
makes the nutters come crawling out of the woodwork
Lol, how old are you? Nutters... crawling... woodwork? Surely you could have used a more contemporary metaphor. You must have a lot of time to waste then; instigating people for fun on cyberspace. It's only fun face to face.

Sprangler

HSC
I'm 18 and I still think it is and always will be relevant. Oh and I would do it face to face, however I'm terribly ugly.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
That's what paper bags are for.
piss off tard.

maybe some of us like the debating nature of this topic and would like to further our knowledge in both sides of the argument.

people like you restrict the progression of the human race.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
piss off tard.

maybe some of us like the debating nature of this topic and would like to further our knowledge in both sides of the argument.

people like you restrict the progression of the human race.
So you enjoy the debating nature, rather than the topic? Lame.
Oh, the topic appeals to me, however there are Hitler-like nutjobs (incl. yourself) on here, that become a little bit crazy on the keyboard. I like a smooth debate rather than a hyped up, childish argument with petty insults thrown around, as you have so kindly exhibited. That is what truly restricts the progression of mankind.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
So you enjoy the debating nature, rather than the topic? Lame.
Maybe abit of both?
Oh, the topic appeals to me, however there are Hitler-like nutjobs (incl. yourself) on here, that become a little bit crazy on the keyboard. I like a smooth debate rather than a hyped up, childish argument with petty insults thrown around, as you have so kindly exhibited. That is what truly restricts the progression of mankind.
If you've actually read the whole thread...90% of it is actual debating whereas 10% is just random trolling.

I'm throwing 'petty insults' at you not as ad hominem, but only because you're saying something that has been said a million times before, and will only continue to be ignored for another million times if need be.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
If you've actually read the whole thread...90% of it is actual debating whereas 10% is just random trolling.
Oh, so you've read all 14000 + posts and worked out the percentages of 'actual' debating and trolling? Good job, good job.

If you normally ignore comments like mine, why'd you reply with your ad hominem bullcrap?

Anywho. I'm off. As I predicted, this is going nowhere.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Oh, so you've read all 14000 + posts and worked out the percentages of 'actual' debating and trolling? Good job, good job.
Relevance? It's an estimate.

If you normally ignore comments like mine, why'd you reply with your ad hominem bullcrap?
Anywho. I'm off. As I predicted, this is going nowhere.
Relevance? One reply telling you to shh is enough.

Adults are now talking.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
I believe one day all the atheists in the world will convert to Islam when Jesus returns to the holy land.

praise be to Allah

praise be to Muhammad

I am praying for the atheists. One day you will find the truth.

Tanya08

HSC
haha, the classic argument.
Is there truly any point to argue His existence? By arguing, I assure you, everyone will just believe themselves more as opposed to being convinced of the contrary.
Personally, though, yes. I believe God does indeed exist, simply for the fact all cannot be explained. Science explains most things; but we often overlook the small things which we can't actually explain.
But believe what you must and we'll all be quite happy. :)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
haha, the classic argument.
Is there truly any point to argue His existence? By arguing, I assure you, everyone will just believe themselves more as opposed to being convinced of the contrary.
Personally, though, yes. I believe God does indeed exist, simply for the fact all cannot be explained.
Yet.

Science explains most things; but we often overlook the small things which we can't actually explain.
Like what?

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
If parents stopped brainwashing their children, there'd be plenty fewer people who would take up religion when their brains are fully formed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)