DotA (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah i saw it a week before you did... if dota player pick up girls like that, i wanna go live in sweden

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Weird movie. It's like... playing DotA in a rave or something. Made no sense.

Hot chicks though.

BTW my nickname on BoredAussies is Skis, I'm still kind of a nub at some heroes though. My favourite heroes are Broodmother, Witch Doctor and Enigma. Pwnage.

Robbeh

HSC
TEH TEMPTATION! DOTA IS MY BANE!
NO NOT BANEHALLOW OR BANE ELEMENTAL!

*pant* must click little red box with X, DotA is so addictive... so addictive...! Must study... STUDY!

sladehk

le random
HSC
lol dota gets boring liek seriously after a year or two wow = herion, not trying that
=P

Cyborgsanta

HSC
Dota, is the pwnage game. I play wow myself but when i get bored i play Dota. Sometimes i play both at the same time cause i have uber micro. Cascade both windows and play both games at the same time. Leetzors.

.:BL4D3:.

HSC
Lol, GO PURE PWNAGE! taht's teh pwnage show. Too bad they ended the season. Anyways, about DotA...

I dun play on Bored Aussies, i just cbf, Bnet is good enuf 4 me. I guess best heroes are bristleback, Queen of pain, Rogue Knight and Dragon Knight. DotA still needs improvement, ie. nurfing more heroes like Priestess and naix and such... and maybe bristle a little. Bristle is such a tank lol.

NEways, best hero, if u can use him well, without maphack that is, is pudge. Obvious. But some hooks in the dark are like, fully l337 h4x. Like obvious maphack, they should code it better to prevent mh, but that's impossible unless u re-write the code for WC itself.

terrorblade is ownage, i dun get why ppl don't like him. Just get dagon first off, and when u get 2 lvl 6, get wild creep to whack u down to red, and sunder dagon, simple and effective.

P.S. Maphackers can go suck Mah balls

6inches

HSC
i love any hero other than fukn str heros where their only spell is stun - BORING

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Err well heres the thing, I've read through the front page of this thread and haven't been able to figure out what dota is.

So my question is, what is it?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
its a custom map for the game warcraft III: Frozen thrones which has overtaken the original mode of play for most popular. When people talk about dota, usually they mean dota allstars which is the standard dota map for frozen thrones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DotA_AllStars

You pick a side, 5 human players per side and choose a hero. I forget how many heroes there are, so iam going to say you pick from about 50 different ones and are pitted against each other.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
It's really fun.. I only started playing it a few months ago and I like it more than WoW.. (I don't have a 60 in WoW though so that might be it)..

Robbeh

HSC
Leshrac and Witch Doc - skilled heroes. (Small AoE target spells like HOOK ftw!)

Evergreen

HSC
i own with clinkz, potm and tiny ... i have never seen any1 own with KoTL though, he needs a buff. i hate ppl who use venomancer and think theyre fukin 1337 when all they do is ulti+slow. new heroes are imba i reckon, tho meepo gets owned easily when nuked. his net is fukin imba, its 2 easy to own 1v1

poOgee

HSC
zzzzz my marks are dying due to dota and lack of self control ^^"

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
nothing beats a solid pudge...so hard to use him..btw anyone got a boredaussie invite for dota?? or any australian based hamachi servers?

11.Newbie.11

HSC
Haha. Like reading your arguments, because it is all nonsense, starting from the thread uploader.
Firstly weaver is EASY AS to use, you don't need any skills at all to be able to get a first blood. All you need is xp, which requires soloing.
Once i played with weaver I had a score 26-5.

Lol looking for anyone who wants to vs me and my mates 5v5 on bnet, add account NuB_Imma_eat_u.

Piece out.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
imo, viper is massively imbalanced at the moment.
ridiculous harassing skills early on+utter pwnage in early and mid game makes it so unfair its not funny.
i'm loving the elf sisters atm, mortred and silkwood. silkwood is ridiculously fun to play wth, watch heroes run away with low health, then swap+missile and they're fuxxored. love it.
mortred....lifesteal+battlefury with your critical...nasty.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
every hero is good depending on the matchup [except clockwerk, he is rubbish atm lol] I can play every hero decently, but about half the heroes i am really excellent with i find boring to play... i am very good with pushing heroes and usually win the game, but i find hero killing and group encounters much more fun. Some heroes i find to be easy to counter with just about any hero[sa for one]...so i guess it just depends on item build, individual skill, and luck of the draw in getting heroes that own the other teams picks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)