• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Exemption for P platers - best ways?? (1 Viewer)

Jiga

I can remove it if he wants, but its advertising his car some more without spamming.... I should be getting paid :eek:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
The car might have all those features but he can't even get the numberplates on the right fucking sides.

7th Sign

HSC
MiuMiu said:
The car might have all those features but he can't even get the numberplates on the right fucking sides.
what are you on about?

:confused: :confused:

7th Sign

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
I can remove it if he wants, but its advertising his car some more without spamming.... I should be getting paid :eek:

stalker for sure....

CieL

HSC
7th Sign said:
yeah man its been modified since then I have to update the add :D
Why would you want to add extra parts then sell it?
Doesn't it depreciate the value of the car?

I don't believe you.

Jiga

Of course he's lying. Doesnt really matter though, back to the initial point about beating a V8 and just a quick summary.... with 140kw is would be close, with 121kw (power of an un-modified MX6) it would get smashed... both against a 1992 XR8 which is arguably one of the most lame V8's ever built with only 150kw. Case closed.

CieL

HSC
Besides the fact that the beginning of the "case" was meant to be about Stollman and the Volvo..

Jiga

^

Well I think this little ‘argument’ has been more constructive then the initial one about some dweeb trying to get a powerful car so he can rap it around a pole...

CieL

HSC
*sigh* It was about the only thing keeping me entertained in this forum..

The only 'mods' he's done is add seat covers or something.. seat cover adds 10kw! Stickers add 5kw EACH!!

CieL

HSC
7th Sign said:
Schoolies_2004 what car are you pushing aggain???
Who cares what car he's pushing.. as long as he doesn't claim something totally out of this world.. like beating a v8 with an old 4 cylinder which claims to have mods.. but the ones I see are your seat covers which is in even worse shape than my old leather couch

Jiga

Who cares what car he's pushing.. as long as he doesn't claim something totally out of this world.. like beating a v8 with an old 4 cylinder which claims to have mods.. but the ones I see are your seat covers which is in even worse shape than my old leather couch
Yeah exactly, and the worst part is that he later clarified that he was beating like 1992 model V8's, hardly something to brag about even if his massive 121kw MX6 could somehow beat them....

Schoolies_2004 what car are you pushing aggain???
A Toyota Vienta. But like above, Im not claiming to beat V8's or even claiming that I could beat your car ( Although I think it would be close :) ), and I rate my car in any case, its been lowered, got a decent set of mags, and had some other things done to it that make it look at least better then your average Vienta :wave:

CieL

HSC
Even though my car's got higher kw than the mx6, I'm claiming I got completely caned by a v8 ><

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
CieL said:
Although... an old 4 cylinder car like the R32 GTR...

7th Sign

HSC
CieL said:
*sigh* It was about the only thing keeping me entertained in this forum..

The only 'mods' he's done is add seat covers or something.. seat cover adds 10kw! Stickers add 5kw EACH!!

extractors, ecu mod upgrade, strut bar, new exhaust soon to be whole exhaustr system, new tyers, new radiator, pod...

the list goes on...

so whats this about seat covers one...

:santa:

7th Sign

HSC
CieL said:
Even though my car's got higher kw than the mx6, I'm claiming I got completely caned by a v8 ><

let me guess your a camery driver?

:santa:

CieL

HSC
7th Sign said:
extractors, ecu mod upgrade, strut bar, new exhaust soon to be whole exhaustr system, new tyers, new radiator, pod...
OoOOooooohhh so you got ALL those done after you released your ad? Why bother spending so much on a car you're going to sell? If not, you're just sending false information to your buyers..

You know sooooooooooooooooooooooo much about cars. Now, tell me, what's a "Camery"?

You can't even add two and two together.. I said I had a four cylinder, and if you haven't picked up already, I like my cars stock.. and if I was in a stock 4cyl CAMRY why the HELL would I endanger myself, and if I was in the right frame of mind, race a v8 in a bloody 4cyl Camry??? And if you haven't noticed, a 4 cyl Camry has lower kw than the stock mx6

Besides that.. the two comparison pictures you put up..

I'm pretty sure that picture was of a Camry Csi or Csx or some crap.. the Vienta has better rims since it is a high class.. And.. schoolies said.. it'll be a close race between YOU and HIM.. not between any old Camry and a riced up banana

JEEbus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)