F**k off were full (1 Viewer)

TruthSeeker

HSC
Hmm, I thought they were a lot richer than they apparently are.

Still, there's a large gap between their per capita GDP rating (38th) and their HDI rating (61st)
But you have to remember their income is not taxed so their per capita isn't that bad. HDI is low because of womens rights and freedom of speech and all that.

TruthSeeker

HSC
but wouldnt it be hectic too see the house of saud toppled by jew F-16's?

id LOL
Nobody not even saudi's like their monarchs. But they had a deal with American back in the days that if they protect them and their power they will make sure US gets a steady and cheap supply of oil.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
It would be like 9/11, but funnier.
people dying isn't funny. srsly, where did you grow up? out in the bush among abos?

id be happy to see the house of saud toppled, it might bring about a regime change better for the country where females can drive and unites the region with powers across the Persian gulf.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
people dying isn't funny. srsly, where did you grow up? out in the bush among abos?

id be happy to see the house of saud toppled, it might bring about a regime change better for the country where females can drive and unites the region with powers across the Persian gulf.
I didnt say 9/11 was funny.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
But you have to remember their income is not taxed so their per capita isn't that bad. HDI is low because of womens rights and freedom of speech and all that.
Dude, it's the Human Development Index, not the Human Rights Index.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Nah, it really wouldn't. The Saudis have already tried to allow women to drive. The public stopped them. If King Abdullah fell then a theocracy much like Iran's would take his place, which is bad for all of us. At least the House if Saud isn't a warmongering Islamist state, hell-bent on Islamic world domination.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Nah, it really wouldn't. The Saudis have already tried to allow women to drive. The public stopped them. If King Abdullah fell then a theocracy much like Iran's would take his place, which is bad for all of us. At least the House if Saud isn't a warmongering Islamist state, hell-bent on Islamic world domination.
Neither is Iran.

and umm, there is a Jew in Iran's parliament. that alone proves Iran > Saudi Arabia.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Neither is Iran.

and umm, there is a Jew in Iran's parliament. that alone proves Iran > Saudi Arabia.
Actually, now that you mention it, I read a short essay at TIME.com the other week about Iran. It said that, despite the Islamist movements which are gaining speed and prevelance in other Middle Eastern countries, Iran is actually moving closer to Western liberal democracy. Which is ironic, because they're the only country to have actually tried instituting and Islamist theocracy. Even Turkey has faced recent unrest from the Islamist parties in or outside of it's parliament. Curious.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
"western liberal democracy"

ROFLMAO. why does it have to be "western" or even "liberal"

the definition of "democracy" is ... a political system in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who can elect people to represent them

if Iran want some religious nut then who cares? and if turkey want a religious nut who cares? as long as it doesn't become a national security threat it shouldn't matter.

but the oh so righteous west have the make sure its "western"

fuck, im sick of it.

HSC
If any one has the right to say F*** off we are full it should be the aborigines. they were in fact the actual inhabitants of this country. I dont believe we are full and believe that australia's future relies on immagration. Yes it has its intial setbacks but over time the benefits outway these setbacks and will benefit the nation as a whole.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Hahaha
Get angry.
It's "Western" because the idea was developped there and because the word generally means that the top goal of said government is economic growth and higher standards of living for it's citizens.
It's "liberal" because the idea has progressed far enough to hold the sanctity of the individual above the whole, and the means above the end. There are very few democracies which do this. Some of those who don't are Russia, Egypt, Indonesia and Venezuela. Also included on this list is Iran, which despite being a democracy is in no-way liberal or Western (read: economically orientated).

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
If any one has the right to say F*** off we are full it should be the aborigines. they were in fact the actual inhabitants of this country. I dont believe we are full and believe that australia's future relies on immagration. Yes it has its intial setbacks but over time the benefits outway these setbacks and will benefit the nation as a whole.
The kangaroos can say the same to the Aborigines though. And so forth, until the bacteria kick us all out.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
u lerned reel good liek in skoll

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
ahahahaha. and what exactly happened, mr. jew?
Well I drove through with my Hebrew music blaring and sat in the locked car whilst my friend purchased that disgusting dessert baclava (sic?). Yuk! :(

Reminded me of Nazaret.

rasengan90

HSC
Well I drove through with my Hebrew music blaring and sat in the locked car whilst my friend purchased that disgusting dessert baclava (sic?). Yuk! :(

Reminded me of Nazaret.
Hebrew music sucks usually. Yiddish ftw man.

printhead

HSC
what is absolutely hilarious and brilliant is that it's not immigrants who are clogging up Australia's education/employment/LIVING systems, but rather brain dead "australians" like good old Shazza from cherrybrook who can't even string a single sentance together without a five second pause between every word.

funny thing is that her mother or her father or her grandfather probably came here as an immigrant

Boxes

Banned
HSC
i don't think those kids are racist at all. they're just being stupid.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
I have never seen anything as grotesquely incorrect in all of my life. Was your 1,000 year old religion really the first to create farming and agriculture? No, it wasn't.

You have got to be joking me. Some elements of Algebra were added by muslim scientists, and there were brilliant muslim scientists, but the reign of Islam's intellectual superiority has ebbed as Islam's reformation lead to wahhabism.

I'm sorry but you are batfuck retarded if you think Muslims invented settlements and farming and agriculture and mathematics and engineering.

There were NO structures before Islam.

Do you spend all of your day blowing your Imam, or just most of it?
:haha::haha::haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)