Fallout 3 (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Installing now.

Though, I doubt it will run on my computer.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
Lol, i dno't download games either (except for PSP games. <3).

what type of game is it? Openended like farcry 2?
Elder Scrolls: With Guns and Drugs

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It's good so far, I just got out of the vault and got to megatron (lol). Like most rpg's, I'm already scared that I picked the most fucked up combination of skills.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
The worst combination of skils can be fun sometimes too, jumb.

Not sure if I'll get this; I need something new to entertain me these holidays, and I do love my RPG-ness, but the gore is a turn-off.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
jumb said:
It's good so far, I just got out of the vault and got to megatron (lol). Like most rpg's, I'm already scared that I picked the most fucked up combination of skills.
str=4
per=6
end=5
cha=4
int=10
agil=7
luck=4

tag speech, small guns and something else

gogogogoo

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Finished it as well. took me 20 hours, but haven't completed everything.

Although, it was really stupid of me.. I skipped megaton town an did the mission with the fireants. So basically I had a 10mm gun with shit all bullets.. and the BB gun that was weak as. That said, i didn't enjoy that mission. -.-
Awesome game though, I ended up killing everyone in megaton village. hahah, thought it would be more beneficial to me instead of blowing it up. XD

nikolas

HSC
Anyone know where Fort Constantine is? i want that Gun :p

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
up northwest. go to the underworld place, if your speech is high enough mr. crawley or whatever his name is will tell you. basically in line with the "you gotta shoot them in the head" quest.

immediately started on a new char, currently getting absolutely licked on v. hard difficulty

Looking Glass

HSC
Just finished. That was fucking terrible. And for above, VATS isn't "great", it's Fallout's targetted shots hamsfistedly mashed together with the Real-time-with-Pause system from the 90s Baldur's Gate series and bullet-time from Max Payne. It basically works like a cheat insta-kill system that forces you to watch a slo-mo every fucking time.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Looking Glass said:
Just finished. That was fucking terrible. And for above, VATS isn't "great", it's Fallout's targetted shots hamsfistedly mashed together with the Real-time-with-Pause system from the 90s Baldur's Gate series and bullet-time from Max Payne. It basically works like a cheat insta-kill system that forces you to watch a slo-mo every fucking time.
slo-mo never got old.

vats i really liked but yes, made the combat far too easy. hence why i bumped up the difficulty to v. hard.

you fraudin?

HSC
Finished it about a week ago, wasn't as good as i thought it would be, Bethesda didn't really improve the AI that much over Oblivion's and the combat system was severly flawed.

spyro14

HSC
you fraudin? said:
Finished it about a week ago, wasn't as good as i thought it would be, Bethesda didn't really improve the AI that much over Oblivion's and the combat system was severly flawed.
Oblivion is the worst game ever!

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
fall out 3 is...

oblivion rips this shit

i went into the armory then some robot chased me around and would 1 hit me....
i exited megaton and came back after a day and it was waiting right outside the door

the vats combat system is terrible also

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Finished it tonight. I did every quest except the wasteland survival guide and visited every location except the White House, all in under 50 or so hours.

Now, I shall move on the The Last Remnant

meggo-meggo

HSC
fallout 3... so good! I loved it just for all the bugs and stuffups... does anybody else's version make all of the ghouls levitate 6 feet off the ground? its very awesome. Adds so many lols to the gameplay experience, and adds some variety which v.a.t.s took away. :p if there's any reason that I fail my hsc it will be because of games like this :) yay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)