Fannys is for tryhards (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh except I still drink :D
I always feel really uncomfortable in town though. I used to love it, I had a stage, but then I started thinking maybe it was shit that I had to be seriously wasted first to actually enjoy it. Ha. I don't have any money to go out anyway now though, so lucky I'm a hater lol.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Fannies is great because- $3 spirits on wednesdays, cheapest in newcastle,
Music/dancefloor out the back isn't absolutely terrible, is often not too packed,
plenty of quiet space, chairs to have a quiet game of pool/chat,
Slackest bouncers in town, can get in when you're really done.

Underrated venue.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Isn't it $2.80/$3 everywhere? Cambo used to be $2.80, though that was a while ago :eek:
When I went it was packed as, yuck. But you're right, the pool area was actually kinda cool.

The_highwayman said:
*goes back to studying*
My ass, you're on bos again :p

Last edited:

chamelia

HSC
I think my friends have only just caught on that Fannys is pretty awful - especially if you are spoken for. If you want an ass grab guarantee then Fannys is your best bet. And pretty much all it is good for.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
omg emily ur just like meeeee!
You don't have friends either?

:)

chamelia said:
I think my friends have only just caught on that Fannys is pretty awful - especially if you are spoken for. If you want an ass grab guarantee then Fannys is your best bet. And pretty much all it is good for.
Whoa, there's actually girls around that are that naive?

chamelia

HSC
jumb said:
You don't have friends either?

:)

Whoa, there's actually girls around that are that naive?
Yes. But tbh, they are mostly the ones who are newly single and are looking for something easy to use as revenge or a night where they can get hit on from every direction to boost their 'single' confidence.

I have had maybe 2 nights at Fannys, spent just dancing in the back room, which was actually enjoyable. There were bongos and everything.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
chamelia said:
Yes. But tbh, they are mostly the ones who are newly single and are looking for something easy to use as revenge or a night where they can get hit on from every direction to boost their 'single' confidence.

I have had maybe 2 nights at Fannys, spent just dancing in the back room, which was actually enjoyable. There were bongos and everything.
Freak, you're up posting early today.

chamelia

HSC
I think I may have developed the early stages of insomnia. It's awful. My eyes feel like sandpaper. And BOS is my only friend in the wee hours of morn.

*tear*

Have pity on me. :(

chamelia

HSC
Ah shit. I suppose I always kinda knew it would end up this way..I tried to deny it, saying it can't be so. But here we are. At 6:40, hands on keyboard, bags under eyes and on BOS.

Ah shit. I'm hooked.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha you so are considering I always think you're an 08er because I've only just recently started seeing your posts (everywhere, btw :p) and yet you joined in 04 haha. You resisted too long. Your lack of forum-posting is catching up to you. Nothing can save you now except loss of internet connection!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
em_516 said:
Haha you so are considering I always think you're an 08er because I've only just recently started seeing your posts (everywhere, btw :p) and yet you joined in 04 haha. You resisted too long. Your lack of forum-posting is catching up to you. Nothing can save you now except loss of internet connection!
nah, that doesnt work.

chamelia

HSC
Well on the 28th I will be leaving for Brisbane for a week. And..no internet connection. So I will be forced out of action for a short period. It's going to be hard..

Is there, like, a BOS rehab?

Scissors

HSC
chamelia said:
Well on the 28th I will be leaving for Brisbane for a week. And..no internet connection. So I will be forced out of action for a short period. It's going to be hard..

Is there, like, a BOS rehab?
hey, i just wanted to let you know that whenever i see your username, i always mistake it to say chlamydia. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)