Fannys is for tryhards (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
chamelia said:
Well on the 28th I will be leaving for Brisbane for a week. And..no internet connection. So I will be forced out of action for a short period. It's going to be hard..

Is there, like, a BOS rehab?
Watching a lot of tv? Though if you have a laptop or the tv in the same room as your laptop you're pretty much screwed.

Never fear, you'll have too much to do in Brisbane than worry about the internet :D Jealous. Though, if they have any more extreme weather, totally don't envy you haha.

ZaraKu

HSC
I only go out with the boyfriend, hence no ass grabbing or wog dudes doing their whole fonzy thing at me. I've only seen one fight so far (not surprisingly it was between the lebanese gangs). and wednesday night is good for cheap drinks, unless you go to one of the bloody honeysuckle restaurants/bars (dockyard, etc..) where they're still expensive as fuck.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
The Duck Nuts on hunter street is where its all happening, go for a quiet pint, get glassed in the face, go for some forgein cuisine at the near by maccas or dominoes then had to that asian brothel ive heard about cloud nine or something. Now thats the perfect night out in newcastle

ZaraKu

HSC
The ducks nuts has seedy lingerie girls, I've seen the pics, they look like Raymond Terrace bogan chicks, or Izzo girls ha.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
ZaraKu said:
The ducks nuts has seedy lingerie girls, I've seen the pics, they look like Raymond Terrace bogan chicks, or Izzo girls ha.
The ducks nuts is the roughest pub in newcastle from what ive heard, im not 18 so i havent been to any of these places

ZaraKu

HSC
Fair enough, yeah it's pretty dodgy looking, Customs is decent from what I've heard (I was going to go there for NYE but it was packed by the time I went out)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
ZaraKu said:
Fair enough, yeah it's pretty dodgy looking, Customs is decent from what I've heard (I was going to go there for NYE but it was packed by the time I went out)
My mates 18th pub crawl starts there so i guess it must be ok, but my schools pub crawl didnt go there.

ZaraKu

HSC
Apparently (according to all the honeysuckle chef dudes) you start at Customs, go to Great Northern, then end up in Fanny's or Cambo, but then again they all have cheap drinks, a chef's number one weakness lol.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
I say even should go to the pub in raymond terrace which police have said is one of the most dangerous pubs in nsw

ZaraKu

HSC
NOOO Don't go anywhere near Raymo, it's a bogan hole, makes the Hunter look bad, as does Karuah lol (unfortunately I live there, HELP ME!!)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
ZaraKu said:
NOOO Don't go anywhere near Raymo, it's a bogan hole, makes the Hunter look bad, as does Karuah lol (unfortunately I live there, HELP ME!!)
Lol, i have friends who live in raymond terrace. I hate karuah, i havent been into the town, but i did a duke of ed trek onto mount kuruah and nearly died

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Fanny's is 5th and Crown & Anchor is 9th on the list of violent pubs in NSW.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Graney said:
Fanny's is 5th and Crown & Anchor is 9th on the list of violent pubs in NSW.
Ive never heard anything bad about the crown and anchor, i only hear about fannys and the ducks nuts

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
axlenatore said:
Ive never heard anything bad about the crown and anchor, i only hear about fannys and the ducks nuts
Obviously hasn't been out in Newcastle.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I used to do Cambo followed by either Frosties and/or the Brewery. Then it was Customs followed by either Frosties and/or the Brewery because my friends thought the Cambo was weird :( And then Frosties got shitter than shit.

I don't like the Northern, I always feel really uncomfortable the maybe..two times I've been there haha.

I just pretty much don't go out in town anymore though now.

chamelia

HSC
My friends refuse to do the cambo too now! We always end up spending most of the night at the great northern. eh, im just getting over it a tad bit. the quality of music seems to decline more everytime i go. yet the dance floor is still packed to the rafters...why why?

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Clubbing doesn't appeal to me anymore. I'll take a beer, an irish pub setting and some great friends, over clubbing any day.

Too many dumb fucks on pills nowadays anyway.

Edit: Proofreading would have been a good idea.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)