Favourite airline? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Singapura!
yep SIA for me.

That being said, I like QANTAS a lot more now that I have accumulated so many miles flying to NY/Europe/etc. I would be Club Member except that my damn QFF year ended during my travel period so I had to start my status credits again :(

HSC
emirates u dorks

their skylounge in the a380 is amazingballs, good selection of food/wine, good service, huge arse seats etc etc etc.

matsing

HSC
singapore airlines by far, i have to take the singapore to sydney flight 8 times a year and the flat bed in business class really helps with the night flights.

planino

HSC
Yeah I'm a big reader of the Civil Av forums (especially the Australian Aviation Thread), but the trip report posts are a God-send! I think I go on that website thrice daily (I hate koruman with a passion though).

I've always wondered why internet trolls were absent from that website, and why most seemed so 'sober', and then I found out about the $25 fee that you have to pay to post in the forums..

smenkhare

HSC
Except for being predominately airbus based, I'd have to say LAN. Hadn't realised how bad Qantas was until I flew with them. THe staff are amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)