Favourite Digimon/Pokemon (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Psych is most OP, defs true for gold/silver at least, once you have a kadabra you are unstoppable and game becomes a cakewalk (until you vs dark etc I spose)

But srsly kadabra 1 hits everything in gold/silver/crys so lolsy.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Lol, shuckle has the strongest defense and special defense. If you use Power Trick (switches defense and attack stats), it will have the highest attack out of all the pokemon's in the game :).
Introduced Gen IV

NOPE. Far beyond my time.

Another unusual one was Smeargle: Spore, Belly Drum, Baton Pass, Filler

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Favourite pokémon - slowking or politoed

Digimon - Terriermon

Dylanamali

HSC
POKEMON - GENGAR, ALAKAZAM and GYRADOS

Digimon - TEDDYMON BITCH. I still have my V1 digimon :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
ah yes found one of the ones whose name i couldn't remember but i remember what they looked like

seraphimon, what an epic digimon

brendroid

HSC
Hmm. Pokemon; Sceptile, Serperior, Umbreon, Gardevoir. I just like those Pokemon, no real reasons behind them.
Digimon-wise, I'd say MetalGreymon and Etemon. Mmhmm.

ashflura

HSC
Never would have expected to see a thread active like this. Still a big Digimon tard - my favourite has gotta be Agunimon from the fourth season. And pokemon wise - Totodile!:D

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm. Pokemon; Sceptile, Serperior, Umbreon, Gardevoir. I just like those Pokemon, no real reasons behind them.
Digimon-wise, I'd say MetalGreymon and Etemon. Mmhmm.
Umbreon, yes.
Serperior, are you mentally stable?

Never would have expected to see a thread active like this. Still a big Digimon tard - my favourite has gotta be Agunimon from the fourth season. And pokemon wise - Totodile!:D
Agunimon? What wrong you?

Again, Dark Void is beyond my time. But I'll trust your statement.
You should, I'm a pokéaspie.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
This thread is full of memories! I used to carry a Digimon to school (back in 1999) and we'd battle in class. I think all up I bought like 4 different ones (1,2,5,6?) including the pendulum models. I remember when Teddymon was the way to go. Never really got into the later ones.

As for Pokemon... I remember lining up for a Mew at Macquarie Centre back in 1998 or 99 (can't remember) to get a Mew transferred to my cartridge. Ahhh the good ol' days.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
am I a bad person for completely disregarding skills, elements and attack types for cuteness when I played/play pokemon?

I really like the audino & blitzle in b/w and i guess ninetales in the ~*~*~**~~original 150~~*~*~**~ (which is way overrated)

edit: never really watched/played digimon.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
am I a bad person for completely disregarding skills, elements and attack types for cuteness when I played/play pokemon?

I really like the audino & blitzle in b/w and i guess ninetales in the ~*~*~**~~original 150~~*~*~**~ (which is way overrated)

edit: never really watched/played digimon.
Nup, that's pretty much how I do it and it seems to work out. :shy:

HSC
Uni Grad
Nah I mostly disregard them too (try to keep types somewhat mixed though) and go cuteness all the way.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
for some inexplicable reason i just have a natural inclination to prefer bipedal or flying pokemon to quadrepedal pokemon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)