Finished Major Work? Started Reflection Statement? (1 Viewer)

diametric

HSC
well, I know critical response is the only medium that requires it, but we're all doing it for the short story, cause "it wouldn't hurt." so if you wanna do one, go right ahead.

im not gonna be attaching a word count.
i remember lecturers talking about how they can tell from the length of a piece of work, so i dont think they expect one. and since i go over by about 50 words in the RS, id rather not anyway.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
well, I know critical response is the only medium that requires it, but we're all doing it for the short story, cause "it wouldn't hurt." so if you wanna do one, go right ahead.

im not gonna be attaching a word count.
i remember lecturers talking about how they can tell from the length of a piece of work, so i dont think they expect one. and since i go over by about 50 words in the RS, id rather not anyway.

Don't think I'll end up doing it, it would be pitiful and unimpressive, ha!

Yeah, I'm not going to have a word count either.

Do we have to have our centre number on the covering page, and does the RS require a cover page?

Sorry sorry all the questions, but my teacher is ridiculously unhelpful.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Does anyone know if the video can only be burnt on a DVD disc, not a CD? Its such a waste of space burning it on DVD, for me ):

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
I actually read earlier in the notes from the examiner's centre (last year's version) that the markers actually prefer the bibliography in the journal rather than attached to the story / reflection. That's just some food for thought... You can read the thing on the board of studies website.

4thewynne

HSC
Hey lemon!
Have just started Reflection Statement (late enough? haha)
Just wondering, if ANYONE knows if I can justify in my Reflection Statement my use of a higher font size for emphasis... I can't just bold them because then it loses its effect.
Anyone?
Anyone at all?

:bomb:

Clifford

HSC
I'm so post-modern that I just don't talk anymore, I wear different coloured t-shirts according to my mood.

accio.brain

HSC
I don't know what my centre number is and I haven't been told... So I guess I'm not putting that on my cover page.

thanks to everyone else though =]

catherinet

HSC
I know none of you are doing poetry, but does anyone reckon its worth me making a bibliography as well?

Good luck everyone, the submission day is so soon. It's nearly over! (WOOO!)
YEP!

I have some newspaper articles, poetic form websites and about 20 poetry anthologies.
And ANNOTATE the bibliography!!!

diametric

HSC
Annotated bibliographies go in the journal, catherinet.

I decided not to attach a bibliography, and simply inserted it into my journal.

hingec

HSC
Hand in tomorrow and still haven't finished reflection!
Have an "Extension 2 Night" at my school starting at 7 and going until every single person is finished though lol so should get done alright...
Teacher said if I do a good RS should expect at least 47 so gonna have to go hard xD

jess39

HSC
you will get a sheet to attach to your work when you hand it in that requires you to write your total word count on the front. it also requires you to write form, centre number, student number and that type of information.
Um, are you sure? We just did all the forms and handed everything in and nowhere did I have to write my word count...

diametric

HSC
Yep, did all the forms today. No such thing as a word count declaration.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
Hey lemon!
Have just started Reflection Statement (late enough? haha)
Just wondering, if ANYONE knows if I can justify in my Reflection Statement my use of a higher font size for emphasis... I can't just bold them because then it loses its effect.
Anyone?
Anyone at all?

:bomb:
Hey Bonnie, you shoulda called me! We could've discussed this!

You can justify anything you want I'm pretty sure. It's how you justify it that's the hard bit. I know yours is supposed to be funny...so couldn't you talk about that you needed the extra font size to mimic like stand-up comedy or something..who knows..im just making shit up.

Yeah, i'm going to edit my RS once more (should be doing that now...) then send everything off to be bound. Thank fucking god its nearly all over!!!!

penguin.ali

HSC
Yay! Completely finished =]

I haven't slept for the past three days as I have been working my bum off to write this goddamn reflection statement and edit my story and it is now time to relax =]

All I need to do it talk to the printer nicely so it will print my 27 page short story...

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Yay! Completely finished =]

I haven't slept for the past three days as I have been working my bum off to write this goddamn reflection statement and edit my story and it is now time to relax =]

All I need to do it talk to the printer nicely so it will print my 27 page short story...
lmao, i printed mine out three time because i'm a perfectionist and found a grammar and spelling error in it twice! I'm afraid to read it now because i don't want to find another one lol. Usually printers treat u nice if u feed them paper :) k that was dry

Clifford

HSC
Hmm, I'm thinking that too, although my mistakes are rather more awkward... I spelt intrusion 'instrusion' (wtf - how'd I miss that?) and writing Barley as opposed to barely. URGH

My teacher emailed me and said she said she saw one or two more as well before printing; she better have changed them (fingers crossed)

I swear I and a million others combed through it 1000 times. Argh - worst part of EE2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)