footy! (1 Viewer)

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
i'm in the tipping comp at the roosters website.. don't think i'm doing that well tho >_<

stuff

Originally posted by RiCe_GrOwEr
Ill confirm the rumour in days to come........but my source tells me that the rumours pretty true........
How do you know your source is reliable? I believe that we'll never know what really happened. But I think that it's important that none of this is brushed over just because they're footballers or as you say she's a slut

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by lolzieee
I personally think the bulldogs should be kicked out.
Originally posted by Josie
And the dogs, the mongrels that they are, should be kicked out of the competition again
what do u mean by again?

but u guys can keep dreamin, cuz a club with history like the dogs wont be kicked out now

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
you never know, der pretty much kicked out alot of supporters, the 35-0 loss to the roosters (LoLz!) won't help bring supporters to the game and to the bulldogs for that matter, as well as having a drug and sex scandal at the club, things arent looking good for the dogs, now mason wants out as well...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by felafel
anybody here in the nrl tipping comp? how are you guys going?
I don't think I've done too well. Last year I was kicking arse, but this year I'm not so confident.

Originally posted by RUB!X
you never know, der pretty much kicked out alot of supporters, the 35-0 loss to the roosters (LoLz!) won't help bring supporters to the game and to the bulldogs for that matter, as well as having a drug and sex scandal at the club, things arent looking good for the dogs, now mason wants out as well...
Do you even know what you're talking about?

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
ok i havent read the other posts about this but im goin to chuck my 2 cents in...

the bulldogs shouldnt all be labelled with the same tag just because a couple of them ahem *coughs* willie mason r rapists, drugos and thugs! but...

something needs to be done with the attitude of the club and the FANS especially. I am speaking from my own experiences travelling home from olympic park in a train carriage filled with leb dogs fans. They did not stop harrassing me and my friends and we were literally scared out of our wits. Once again im not labelling all the fans as complete cocks but alot of dogs suppourters are, i mean look @ their actions @ the roosters game GROW THE FUCK UP! just because u lost there is no reason 2 carry on like that, i mean imagine if st george suppourters rioted after every loss, kograh stadium would be a ruin LOL :)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
meh about that brawling thing , cant believe the stupid media still claim it was the bulldog fans

2 people have told me already that the roosters were as much involved in it as welll

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It's amazing they had all that extra security on that night, especially at a Bulldogs game. WHO KNEW?

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
did the dogs lose any points for it?
I think it's stupid the broncos can lose points and bulldogs get off with warnings.

stuff

Originally posted by imsooverskool
ok i havent read the other posts about this but im goin to chuck my 2 cents in...

the bulldogs shouldnt all be labelled with the same tag just because a couple of them ahem *coughs* willie mason r rapists, drugos and thugs! but...

something needs to be done with the attitude of the club and the FANS especially. I am speaking from my own experiences travelling home from olympic park in a train carriage filled with leb dogs fans. They did not stop harrassing me and my friends and we were literally scared out of our wits. Once again im not labelling all the fans as complete cocks but alot of dogs suppourters are, i mean look @ their actions @ the roosters game GROW THE FUCK UP! just because u lost there is no reason 2 carry on like that, i mean imagine if st george suppourters rioted after every loss, kograh stadium would be a ruin LOL :)
Not all Bulldogs fans are "lebs". It's a little discriminatory you calling them that anyway it's Lebanese. And just because a few members of the Lebanese community are rough its no reason to brand the whole community. Do we brand all anglo saxon males as alcoholics or whatever. But I agree something needs to be done withthe attitude of all the clubs and their fans. Just cause your a footballer doesn't mean your a God

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by stuff
Not all Bulldogs fans are "lebs". It's a little discriminatory you calling them that anyway it's Lebanese. And just because a few members of the Lebanese community are rough its no reason to brand the whole community.
I agree. I live in Canterbury and my mother works at a High School in Lakemba. Lebanese outnumber Australians greatly and so I've had to become tolerant of their culture. Now I know alot of Lebs and whilst alot are Bulldogs fans, you'd be suprised how many actually disgusted by their teams behaviour or support another team. And yes, I do find it offensive when people immediately start blaming the "lebs".

i get called a skip

i get over it

who cares?
It's racism. I was called a redneck a few weeks ago and I didn't appreciate that at all.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
did the dogs lose any points for it?
I think it's stupid the broncos can lose points and bulldogs get off with warnings.
if it happens again they will

its not stupid, cuz if the threat of stripping points works then they dont actually have to strip points, however if this behaviour continues then they might have to strip points

the only problem is, as steve folks said is if a fan from a rival club puts on a bulldog jersey and starts stiring up trouble

i get called a skip

i get over it

who cares?
i think something that will be hard to get over is if 1 skip commits a crime and then the media pounces and zooms in on it as if they're labelling all skips criminals

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by stuff
Not all Bulldogs fans are "lebs". It's a little discriminatory you calling them that anyway it's Lebanese. And just because a few members of the Lebanese community are rough its no reason to brand the whole community. Do we brand all anglo saxon males as alcoholics or whatever
Originally posted by Loz#1
I live in Canterbury and my mother works at a High School in Lakemba. Lebanese outnumber Australians greatly and so I've had to become tolerant of their culture. Now I know alot of Lebs and whilst alot are Bulldogs fans, you'd be suprised how many actually disgusted by their teams behaviour or support another team. And yes, I do find it offensive when people immediately start blaming the "lebs".
the image the media has produced for the canterbury-bankstown area is apalling, they made it as if its the worst, most violent place in australia, you might think 'why would they do that?', im guessing its because they hate migrants, i dont know any other excuse

my mother works at a High School in Lakemba.
high skool in lakemba?
is that holy spirit?

Generator

HSC
N/A

It's racism. I was called a redneck a few weeks ago and I didn't appreciate that at all.

It is called reality. Just learn to deal with it.

On another note...

This friday I will be attending my first Penrith game for quite some time... The last game that I was at was when they played the Sharks for a top 4 position... Four years ago, I think?
Anyway, it had better be a good game.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
No, nobody has to deal with it, nor put up with it.

Yeah, anyways. I'll be going tomorrow. Hopefully getting a seat in the Roosters bay.

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
being called names is a reality of life, you shouldn't have to live with it but you do.

I'm going to the game tomorrow too... i'll be in 112 or 113

matty johns tipped the roosters, i think that's the first time i've seen him tip them :|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)