formal dress - where? (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
umm the staples of my wardrobe are from Tree of Life.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
but i wont see you? Therefore it wouldnt matter if we shopped at the same place?
IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER!

I don't want anyone to wear my dress. Anywhere/

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
check out ebay if you want a cheap dress.
dont get one made. it takes ages and is difficult to get exactly what you want.
borrow other peoples dresses. seriously. let them pay 500 dollars then scam it off them.
go to melbourne factory outlets.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
glycerine said:
IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER!

I don't want anyone to wear my dress. Anywhere/
So you shouldnt have fucking bought your dress then! the only way you can ensure no one else wears you dress is if you got it made you stupid fuck.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
So you shouldnt have fucking bought your dress then! the only way you can ensure no one else wears you dress is if you got it made you stupid fuck.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

FUCKING FUCKERS FUCK FUCING FUCKNHEADS

<3 :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Braad, it's killing me knowing i can never have the car in your sig, yet again

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
It doesn't matter!!!

Even when two people have the same dress, they won't look identical in it. People probably won't even notice if they're not standing together.

I bought my dress from Harts, and a few days later when I went back, they put it at the FRONT of the store for all eyes to admire. :( But meh, I bet I'll look better in it anyway. :p (wishful thinking... :()

P.S. Rachel McAdams is hot.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Fine, i live 40 minutes away form the capital city of N.S.W that is Sydney.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
It doesn't matter!!!

Even when two people have the same dress, they won't look identical in it. People probably won't even notice if they're not standing together.

I bought my dress from Harts, and a few days later when I went back, they put it at the FRONT of the store for all eyes to admire. :( But meh, I bet I'll look better in it anyway. :p (wishful thinking... :()
Oh yeah! God i don't care if someone wears the same dress as me. Its Glycerine that cares. Im not that materialistic and i dont care about such little things.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
Braad, it's killing me knowing i can never have the car in your sig, yet again
i know...my sig is either a big tease, or you're a ...umm...yeh

glycerine said:
Get fucked
i try my hardest darl <3

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
It doesn't matter!!!

no, I wore my dress to a wedding where 4 other girls had it. let me rephrase, 4 other old hags who were to old to wear my sexxx dress were. Plus trust me, its the type of dress you'd notice if more than 1 person was wearing it.

Camden /= Sydney.
1. As you said, it's 40 minutes away (in good traffic).
2. It's not even on the metropolitan rail network.
3. If Campbelltown = a different city, then Camden is DEFINITELY outside the bounds of Sydney.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
Oh yeah! God i don't care if someone wears the same dress as me. Its Glycerine that cares. Im not that materialistic and i dont care about such little things.

Or alternatively, I love my dress and I don't want to see anyone else in it?
Seriously, just got buy some hippy shit from Tree of Life and die.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
glycerine said:
no, I wore my dress to a wedding where 4 other girls had it. let me rephrase, 4 other old hags who were to old to wear my sexxx dress were. Plus trust me, its the type of dress you'd notice if more than 1 person was wearing it.

Camden /= Sydney.
1. As you said, it's 40 minutes away (in good traffic).
2. It's not even on the metropolitan rail network.
3. If Campbelltown = a different city, then Camden is DEFINITELY outside the bounds of Sydney.
Yeah there are dressed like that.

But I remember in year 10, so many girls wore black dresses and it was hard to tell whether more than one had the same dress. :rolleyes:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Mine's not black, it's green/blue/bluegreen/whatever.
And the cut is fairly unique.
And it has beads and jewels etc on it.
Trust me, you'd know... it's not just a generic black halter neck cocktail dress or anything. If it was I wouldn't be so worried about no one else wearing it to the formal.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
the shop where i got my yr10 formal dress from, the ladies working there, they put down what yr formal its for, the school its for, and the style and color of the dress, so no one else at the formal will be seen in the same dress.
one of the girls came up to me and said she was going to get the same dress as me, but when she went to get it, her size was sold out.
i just smiled and walked away.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
there seems to be a trend towards very non-formal, formal dresses... and personally i think some of them look crap. You don't need to spend a fortune to look good. Try novita (on parra road around leichardt-ish way), sheike, new-york or one of those little-known places in places like parra or chatswood. You can get a good dress without spending a fortune, and without looking like everyone else

sweetcherrychic

HSC
Im getting my formal dressed made so i can be different.Im still having trouble but cause i need to find a dress maker and i need to find some material.I dont no what colour suits my skin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)