Formal (1 Viewer)

esther

HSC
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
is the park royal a good place to have a formal?
its realli cool!!
it was one of our options in yr10 and it got voted in but we didnt hab the numbers and their had to b a certain no. of teachers/parents present so we had to go somewhere else

Will

HSC
N/A
hah esther?? hornsby girls?
you don't know who i am??

Kinhan

bill..keep it in ur pants

hehehe...formals r gay...specially james ruse ones...

ppl organinsing it r retarded..i mean dbl bay?? who da hell would wanna go there

n00bs

Lee

hey now someone else has posted about it i remember where we are going! ana! it's supposed to be good sif, but i'm sure you'll find out for yourself:) unfortnatly for numbers in our school the price is just going to get higher and hiogher....:(

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Kinhan
bill..keep it in ur pants

hehehe...formals r gay...specially james ruse ones...

ppl organinsing it r retarded..i mean dbl bay?? who da hell would wanna go there

n00bs
so i take it you're not going? looks like you'll miss a lot of fun mate...

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by wrongun
most of da guys can't be stuffed asking any girls to the formal

anyway, we're supposed to pay for our tickets by tomorrow muhahahaha

btw, we are gonna have a YEAR 8 girl at our formal... i mean FFS WTF?!
u guyz r jus scared of getting.... ReJeCTeD!!~~ hahaha.. :D :D

yr 8 chic..gez.. :rolleyes:

Rosencrantz

Lets see, our formal is on the 27th of September the night after we graduate.

Being Tamworth the formal is being held in the RSL club here, being a school event no one will be able to purchase alcoholic beverages, also people are discouraged from bringing their own beverages.
So after dinner, and presentation there will be a few hours of dancing and talking and so on and so forth until everyone takes off to one afterparty or another.

Promises to be a great night though, full of sober fun and entertainment :D (suuuure :rolleyes: )

roo

HSC
Originally posted by Rosencrantz

Being Tamworth the formal is being held in the RSL club here, being a school event no one will be able to purchase alcoholic beverages, also people are discouraged from bringing their own beverages.
So after dinner, and presentation there will be a few hours of dancing and talking and so on and so forth until everyone takes off to one afterparty or another.

Promises to be a great night though, full of sober fun and entertainment :D (suuuure :rolleyes: )
a presentation? of what..? hhmm.. im not really in with this formal thing am i.. might be dif in my school. formal tables were arranged last friday and i wasnt theere.. noo.. hmm :p

Rosencrantz

heck! I wonder if they've arranged seating or whether we'll do that on the night! Yikes! Heh.

Thanks for alerting me to that possibility.

Jenn

mines next friday!! and its at some oatlands thingo too....'

we got our limo for 220... for 7 ppl.. that was 32 each or something.... dont know if u classify that as cheap or expensive..

flosh's gurl

Originally posted by Rosencrantz

what tamworth school is this????

our is the 19th of nov, the tuesday after we finish. its the teachers way of ensuring that we cant go out to the pubs after we finish. another one of the great innnovations is for no one to be allowed to formally take dates because that excludes people who get embarrassed about not having a date, also rules out people bringing people from younger grades. not that that rule really matters cause everyone will just take unnofficial partners. but yes since i am in shitty tamworth also ours is at the leagues club. party.:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)