Formals! (1 Viewer)

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Re: Formal Transport

michael1990 said:
I knew a guy who owned one (not the convertible) he now owns a Bentley Spitfire.

I dunno, our formal is in the harbour so it would be a waste. Maybe a cab?
LOL
Yeh, our formal is at L'Aqua restaurant in Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour, so the Bentley doesnt get 'wasted'.

wendus said:
HUMMERS !!!
ohmygod.
Hummer, aye. Well, i think that they have been a bit over done (thats why they're so bloody cheap)....even though i'll be comming back home in one.

For me, i'll go to school in a BMW, then get picked up in the Bentley Continental, then get dropped back at school in a hummer limo, then make my own way to the afterparty.....confusing, yes!

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Formal Transport

joker252 said:
this may sound amature, but it works surprising well.

get each of your friends (5) to buy 2x 100 marbles for $4 in total.

at exactly 10pm, roll them all over the floor
lol... lol!!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I'm going to a ball at L'Aqua in October.

I hope it's prettyyyyy.

samwell

HSC
in October thats b4 or during the HSC that must suck. lol have a nice one anyways

4unitfreak

HSC
sigh, Gosford RSL...

so not looking forward to this.
Not anymore... it's at Mingara now. Apparently the RSL couldn't do a good deal or something. It got changed a while ago... unless I missed something and they've changed it back?

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
4unitfreak said:
Not anymore... it's at Mingara now. Apparently the RSL couldn't do a good deal or something. It got changed a while ago... unless I missed something and they've changed it back?
urg mingara.
we have our discos there.

entrance leagues for me.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
4unitfreak said:
Patar said:
sigh, Gosford RSL...

so not looking forward to this.
Ah okay, + Mingara does ring an oddly familiar bell... yeah, I'm not the most up to date with these details...

I remain unchanged in all but the second and third words of my original post though.

Last edited:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
nicks seafood at bondi. overlooking the beach yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4unitfreak

HSC
I remain unchanged in all but the second and third words of my original post though.
Lol awwww. I can't wait. But I'm going to Hong Kong the next day and have to be at school at 6am so I'll be deadddddddd....

speedofsound

HSC
Our yr10 formal is at the "Dockside" at Cockle Bay Wharf. Never been before, but it sounds pretty decent.

Don't you just love those people who buy their dresses 3 months in advance?

inconnuBubble

HSC
WELL...I being the sad person I am, am not even going, a bunch of us are crashing at one of our houses and planning to have more fun than the people at the formal, rofl, it was organised by the teachers so no way in hell can it be good...T_T"

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
inconnuBubble said:
WELL...I being the sad person I am, am not even going, a bunch of us are crashing at one of our houses and planning to have more fun than the people at the formal, rofl, it was organised by the teachers so no way in hell can it be good...T_T"
Thats.. pathetic.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
what sort of school organises the formal FOR you?!?!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
wendus said:
what sort of school organises the formal FOR you?!?!
Mine does. We organise you year 10 one, and the school sort of as a gift, sort of because we've got alot on our plates already, organises our year 12 one.

We organise choosing menus and the awards and speeches and tables, but they do the technical stuff, like organising venue, music, flowers, etc etc.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
4unitfreak said:
Lol awwww. I can't wait. But I'm going to Hong Kong the next day and have to be at school at 6am so I'll be deadddddddd....
actually now thinking of not going altogether... stuff the cash. Being rejected [again] today doesn't help :)

Anyway...why 6AM? And why Hong Kong?

So many questions, so few answers... lol

kidding

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)