Fort Street and Girraween Portfolios, Reports and extra cirriculars (1 Viewer)

vazzai8

HSC
yep, it says im reserve 7, what are my chances?
HAHA i wouldn't know man im at a lower position than u. have u heard back from hahs or caringbah?
congrats on reserve 7

hmim

HSC
HAHA i wouldn't know man im at a lower position than u. have u heard back from hahs or caringbah?
congrats on reserve 7
Haha thanks man! And no, I haven't heard back from hahs or caringbah. Did you hear back from normo?

vazzai8

HSC
Haha thanks man! And no, I haven't heard back from hahs or caringbah. Did you hear back from normo?
nah bruh no update on their entry exam.. all i know is its being postponed ndat but dunno when. don't think ill be among the competitive bunch if im reserve 16 for girra tho

hmim

HSC
nah bruh no update on their entry exam.. all i know is its being postponed ndat but dunno when. don't think ill be among the competitive bunch if im reserve 16 for girra tho
Same with hahs and caringbah! No, you still might be, don't lose hope. Do you already attend a partially selective school?

vazzai8

HSC
Same with hahs and caringbah! No, you still might be, don't lose hope. Do you already attend a partially selective school?
cheers man. goodluck to you as well brah
nah i dont, just a normal public high school
which hs is ur first preference

hmim

HSC
cheers man. goodluck to you as well brah
nah i dont, just a normal public high school
which hs is ur first preference
Thanks bro! Hahs is at my first pref, and I'm guessing yours is normo?

Scimat

HSC
Guys I'm pretty sure all of you have heard of Eddie Woo. Have you seen the jhras year 9 program for maths on his website. I mean it looks quiet extensive, do you think students at Girraween will have covered all the content

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Oh god, please prepare for interviews extremely thoroughly, like just spend heaps of time perfecting your posture and body language as well as what you say. Just seeing the word interviews gives me a winter soldier episode. Trust me, you really will thank me if you prepared a thousand times, I just rocked up and I regret that so much to this day because i said the most embarrassing shit that day and still to this day I randomly think about it and I just scream inside.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Original Poster said:
omg what did u say that was so embarrassing😭😭
I don't even want to remember at this point lmao it was so stupid and it left such a bad impression on the deputy, I somehow got in; I got some awards last year in that school and she just unwillingly gave them to me probably because she had a bad impression of me, even though most of the staff liked me a lot. I sounded so bad in the interview; just remember that your interview gives a first impression and if you screw it up, then its most likely you're not passing in and if you do pass out of a miracle then those people who spoke to you might have some poor impressions

I'm not shy or anything IRL but i swear i do the most retarded shit when it comes to presentations or getting awards, its the bane of my existence. Don't be me when it comes to this, all im saying.

wzsmartypants

HSC
I don't even want to remember at this point lmao it was so stupid and it left such a bad impression on the deputy, I somehow got in; I got some awards last year in that school and she just unwillingly gave them to me. I sounded so bad; just remember that your interview gives a first impression and if you screw it up, then its most likely you're not passing in and if you do pass out of a miracle then those people who spoke to you might have some poor impressions
how bad could it be lol

Scimat

HSC
For those who got an offer for Girraween, did anyone hear back from them. It's been over a week lol.

wzsmartypants

HSC
has anyone here who applied for yr 10 entry at fort street gotten any offers for an interview?

Scimat

HSC
Guys I got a final Penrith offer. But I still didn't receive anything from Girraween. If I accept penriths offer, can I still accept Girraweens when their offer comes or do I have to go to penrith

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)