Friends of the opposite sex (1 Viewer)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Terlob said:
How the fuck did that come up in conversation
well it wasnt as clinical as that, haha.
i brought it up one drunken night and the next morning he was like
"were you serious?"
and I like
"Uh, I suppose..
Yes."

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Maddest moment with a friend of mine:
Me: you reckon anal would hurt?
her: wouldn't be that bad with lube..
me: wanna try?
her: k lol.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
My relationships with my two closest female friends have both turned out weird. And coincidentally, neither of them involved sex.
The first one nothing happened, but everyone was pressuring us to do something. I now have virtually no contact with her and we can barely be considered friends. Can't help but wondering if we had done something would it have turned out weird.
Second one, i admitted after a few months of continued closeness that i liked her a lot more, and she freaked out. We didn't talk for 3 moths after that and have only recently patched up the relationship back to where it was. She has also admitted that the only reason she said no was because she was afraid to ruin our relationship and that if we hadn't been such good friends then she would have said yes. Which i find blatantly stupid and told her so. I still suspect she was lying to protect my feelings.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
I think its entirely possible

though sometimes it is hard being close to someone you get along well with and is pretty good-looking as well without the thought crossing your mind at least once.

lol, my English teacher thinks not though!

With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
gigglinJess said:
Is it possible to maintain a strong friendship with a person of the other sex, while never thinking about them in a sexual way?

Discuss
Yes.
One easy case: dude/chick + fgt chick/dude.
gigglinJess said:
And can that friendship last if it becomes sexual?
Depends.
Pacchiru's right.

... probably not; at least, it won't last long.

HSC
For girls its difficult. I personally won't talk to a girl if she's ugly because I don't want people thinking less of me, so already I find them attractive in some way. If its purely a work related relationship I wouldn't care, but if we've been social friends for a while I find myself attracted eventually.

with girls I find its very different. There's a whole lot of 'just friends' which goes on there. Tends to go when they get their knickers off though.

nicollette

HSC
cannibal.horse said:
I personally won't talk to a girl if she's ugly because I don't want people thinking less of me.
You've taken the word shallow to a whole new meaning. So if some 'ugly girl' had passed out on the road or something, you wouldn't help her because she's ugly? Just an example, but thats low....

ubernuton

HSC
if your a girl yes if your a guy you proable will think about them in a sexual way however you will proable never make an advance on them

Scissors

HSC
nicollette said:
You've taken the word shallow to a whole new meaning. So if some 'ugly girl' had passed out on the road or something, you wouldn't help her because she's ugly? Just an example, but thats low....
how's the weather up there at the moral high ground?

HSC
nicollette said:
With the above example I'd probably help her because she's still human and if I didn't and she died I may be criminally culpable. But if I saw her alone at a party I'd certainly leave her there.

Personally I think you're shallow because you fail to recognise physical beauty. 'Personality' is subjective - what may be ideal for one person may be painful for others and you find with about 90% of people you can learn to like them if it is necessary. You only pretend to appreciate 'personality' because you are a product of a Judao-Christian culture which places emphasis on social cohesion.

A person's looks, intelligence, social skills and wealth (in that order) are far more objective qualities.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)