• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

get ur uws results now!! (2 Viewers)

Angel45

HSC
klh said:
no, i mena i can get into the sign in screen, i cant get past that now intot he accountitself, its always closed...i glean that its happeneing to you too?
Yeah, I know it's odd... keeps saying closed for maintenance and i wait 30 second

mattyg87

HSC
this is ridiculous, im glad i seen mine already.

trust UWS to schedule maintenace for the day marks come out

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
mattyg87 said:
this is ridiculous, im glad i seen mine already.

trust UWS to schedule maintenace for the day marks come out
lol dont u feel a little bit worried learning IT tech support at a uni which can't even get its own system working properly? lool

mattyg87

HSC
if i ever got a job at the uni id take sickies whenever there is tut rego's and exam marks...

Angel45

HSC
krisk85 said:
lol dont u feel a little bit worried learning IT tech support at a uni which can't even get its own system working properly? lool
i phoned IT support to be a pest :S hehee nah they were cool... but they said it's displaying that coz it's a bit overworked atm

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
mattyg87 said:
haha nah im not aboriginal, its something to do with getting youth allowance from centrelink..to be honest i dont really need that money, but it just helps out with things..i hate spending 300 bucks of hard earnt money on text books each semester.

oh well at least my work gets really busy in christmas so ill have plenty of money to buy books..but thats gonna stuff up my idea to buy a laptop next april
aww...maybe you can re-apply for it, if you get better grades next sem....i for sure am getting no more fails, this thing has taught me a lesson, no more dam laziness!!! otherwise uni is going to drag on n on, n i'm hoping to finish it in the 3 years.....:(

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
mattyg87 said:
if i ever got a job at the uni id take sickies whenever there is tut rego's and exam marks...
following in the footsteps of hte current admin!!

SweetSeasons

HSC
bio 2 - 68 credit
Engineering and design concepts - 65 credit

pretty good considering I did next to no work all semester

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
if anyone makes the trip into uws and can check it from the intranet, can u do us a favour and do mine too?

sweetseasons how did u cehck urs?

klh

HSC
i actually dunno when this was posted, i was too blinded by fury to see:
but on the platformweb site:

Results release delay: There is a delay to the release of results for Spring Session. There will be an update at Midday on when the results will be available.

So it seems that its not gonna be today unless IT poeple can fix shit...it seems that they are incompetent or left it to the last minute or the system is ghey...

edit:
i doubt the intranet woulod work at this time, and 2 they should have kept with My SR [if it worked with all students courses] if this shit wasnt gonna ever work...

Last edited:

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
omg this is ghey as.. oh well least we know now.. thnx klh

klh

HSC
no problemo..i think i shall predict that the update will tkae many hours to be posted on there and it will take another week to be put up as they are all lazy...[ok, definete exageration]

but i think they will update us on the platformweb site as well..geez this sucks, i hate it that teh My SR worked for others and got theirs first...and we're all not in the know...

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
i agree with u klh, its fkn ghey.. this is a classic gas dump..

where they pump us all up.. then they dump us like this..
!!!!!!1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)