Girls: Can you usually tell if someone likes you? (1 Viewer)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
yeh, girls know everything. i knew this girl once and she knew from the outset that i liked her. i mean i didnt even do anything cept ask her to a movie. like ZOMGWTFBBQ. how do girls read ppls minds like that. fark, never knew u could learn so much from washing dishes.

BlueNess

HSC
yeh, girls know everything. i knew this girl once and she knew from the outset that i liked her. i mean i didnt even do anything cept ask her to a movie. like ZOMGWTFBBQ. how do girls read ppls minds like that.
if you just asked her and her only, then yeah, kinda obvious :p

fark, never knew u could learn so much from washing dishes.
:rofl:

red-butterfly

HSC
girls can usually tell if a guy likes them.

we're very perceptive with things like that :)

Dragonangel

HSC
I can usually tell when a guy likes me, but I hate being able to tell because then it's so awkward, especially when you don't like them back.

You're still friends but you try to keep your distance since you don't want things to get any closer...

I try acting stupid.

Guesss

HSC
Hmm some guys make it dead obvious, others not so obvious.

Depends.

But if yu read the signs right yu should know.

samthebear

HSC
i cant really tell. if i think they do like me i just ignore it - mostly b/c i think i'm flattering myself haha. but no i'm bad at telling if a guy likes me =/

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
The only way to tell if someone "likes" you is to kiss them, and see if they kiss you back.

People like to think they can read all the signs, but they are often misleading and people give off false signs. Often people mistake friendliness for flintiness, or people who are interested simply won't give off any obvious signs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)