Girls, what do you think of boys who cry? (1 Viewer)

Legham

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Do you reckon that someone could do a fart that was so big that not even god couldn't cry?
Maybe in imagination land. "Where you burp where you fart, and you fart where you burp!"

Get the latest family guy episode now if you havent already.. episode 15 of season 6. FUNNY!

lengy

HSC
What about guys with a history of depression?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
How about guys who like to stand outside in the rain writing poetry and letting the ink run down the page to symbolically release a part of their soul while shedding a single tear?

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
Bored7 said:
I was actually thinking about boy's who cry and i'm glad i come across this thread =].
I like guy's who aren't afraid to show their feelings.
It show's that they aren't as insensitive as we think.
Im not saying boy's who constantly cry and are highly emotional are hot but it does help.
there's like some silent law that guys are not allowed to cry in public coz that makes them weak.
i think it's weak to think that letting others see you cry is weak.
it takes guts to show how you really feel.
it's like a guy having the guts to ask a girl out infront of their friends.
it takes an inner strength to sit in a room with your mates or your girlfriend and let out all emotions.

guys only tease guys they see crying because they are actually jealous that they don't have as much self confidence and guts to cry in public.

crying is a natural reaction to distress.
let guys be human.

coz you know, even guys have a bad day.

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
How about guys who like to stand outside in the rain writing poetry and letting the ink run down the page to symbolically release a part of their soul while shedding a single tear?
isn't that a bit too overdramatic?
it sounds like a scene from a movie.
but in the movie i could see a broken-hearted woman doing that.

zeb

HSC
wow u guys are really harsh. since when does a guy crying make him pussy coz u neva noe if u get him started he could probably knock all ur heads in nd then his more of a man then u really isnt he?
nd i dunno wat u guys think makes u a man coz it takes jus as much guts to cry when u noe there is dat much pressure on u not to then to bash some guy. does dat make u all feel like man coz ur being tough. personally i dunt cry often but when i do i dunt give a shit wat any1 says coz if we r able to cry then were meant to. u mite think im less of a man but i would love u to step up nd let ur feelings go nd cry in public! if u cant do that then really ur the pussy.

careee

HSC
i have a deep annoyance for guys who COMPLAIN and SOOK all the freakn time. its like.. BE A MAN and deal with it. i'm a girl and i don't even complain as much as some guys do.

it's a rare sight to see a guy crying. but if and when i do, i think that something really harsh must have happened for them to be crying. i've only ever seen my bf cry twice.

in my opinion, it's alright for guys to cry.. every now and then.. cry too much and i'd be like 'why don't you go get your bf to comfort you..' lols. but guys DO need to release their emotions somehow, and it's not always in the form of punching someone out.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on
Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on

'Cause everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone

If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes
And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on
Everybody hurts. You are not alone

Last edited:

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
I think it's cute when guys cry, but not ALL THE TIME. If something happens that really effects them, it shows emotion and sensitivity which is normally hard to see within some guys. Guys who cry alot kinda freak me out a little. ^^;

Those who write poems and those who cry can't be classified as the same type, or pussies in my opinion. You guys!!
Everyone needs to cry sometime. venting.

HSC
zeb said:
wow u guys are really harsh. since when does a guy crying make him pussy coz u neva noe if u get him started he could probably knock all ur heads in nd then his more of a man then u really isnt he?
nd i dunno wat u guys think makes u a man coz it takes jus as much guts to cry when u noe there is dat much pressure on u not to then to bash some guy. does dat make u all feel like man coz ur being tough. personally i dunt cry often but when i do i dunt give a shit wat any1 says coz if we r able to cry then were meant to. u mite think im less of a man but i would love u to step up nd let ur feelings go nd cry in public! if u cant do that then really ur the pussy.
We're not harsh, it's the internet. I think you need to harden the fuck up, I doubt someone who spends all their time crying would be able to beat the shit out of anyone. Why the fuck would you want to cry in public? That's got to be the stupidest thing I've read today.

munchybuddy

HSC
TDjie said:
I think it's cute when guys cry, but not ALL THE TIME. If something happens that really effects them, it shows emotion and sensitivity which is normally hard to see within some guys. Guys who cry alot kinda freak me out a little. ^^;

Those who write poems and those who cry can't be classified as the same type, or pussies in my opinion. You guys!!
Everyone needs to cry sometime. venting.
Ditto

circusmind

HSC
ChrissyGirl2007 said:
guys only tease guys they see crying because they are actually jealous that they don't have as much self confidence and guts to cry in public.
Nothing says guts like breaking down and sobbing like a child when something doesn't go your way.

Iced tea

HSC
N/A
ElGronko said:
Cause I cry every now and then, like, if someone was mean to me or I get a bad mark or whatever.
ElGronko said:
Not like, just call me a dickhead or whatever, like, say something that really hurts, or like do something that really hurts, like we had to do a group assignment in pairs and i only have 2 other friend in the class but they went together so i had no one to go with and they didn't even tell me.

that kind of mean.
You are 19/20 years old and you are crying because your friends dogged you in a group assignment.. Fuck, a girl in primary school wouldnt cry over something like that. What if you and one of your mates were the pair, would your 'leftout' friend have a cry too? If he does maybe you and your mates seriously need to toughen the fuck up a bit. Its a fukn group assignment... that shit is not attractive. Do u cry when the sun sets too? Are you going to cry when your kids start getting bad marks at school? That just filthy.

grk_styl said:
um, dude that's exactly why I said men crying IS manly becoz they do cry and not give a fuck what everyone else thinks.
I wouldnt go so far as to say crying is manly.. because your a rebel and dont care what everyone else thinks therefore if you cry and dont care what other people think = manly.. thats just stupid. There are times when crying is acceptable; imo this would be shit like your dick is chopped off and you watch it get grilled on the backyard bbq, and there are times when its not acceptable; getting bad marks in school...

coffeebabi06

HSC
for me, seeing a guy cry is a really big turn off. I think guys should just suck it up and be macho :p

~Jess~

HSC
ok, to start with, why is it guys replying?
secondly, for a guy to cry shows sensitivity, which i for one find attractive, they have feelings like us girls and aren't afraid to show it. I've never actually seen a guy cry, but I think there is way too much social pressure for men to be the strong ones, get over it, that was years ago! True, there is still that romantic idea of having a shoulder to lean on which i would like to see more in society, but if guys aren't going to be romantic, why not show feelings through a cry? I do, it relieves the stress, frustration, pain, etc i feel, so why should a guy not do the same???

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
I've always been told that guy's tears should not be 'easily' shed. So when a guy cries, he's reeeeallly in pain, emotional or physical. I've seen a few guys cry in primary school and high school - Graduation Day and the girls loved it.

I accept both. In fact, I like it when guys cry 'cos then I'd know that he isn't afraid to face things - especially when this is something that most guys fear to do. I don't want to be with a cold-blooded monster, I want to see sensitivity. Besides, I'm not so traditional anymore - if girls can't accept that guys can be weak at times and need them to dry their tears, then it wouldn't be real love. Usually girls might just want to see that though, so they can prove to be strong. My boyfriend shed tears after I finally became his girl after 5 years.

Scientifically, women live longer partially because they're not afraid to show emotions...but socially, if it's about something small, then he'd definitely be a chicken.

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
nichhhole said:
Women live longer because they are more proactive in seeking medical help etc if they feel somethign isnt all that right. And yes, underlying that is their willingness to express their concerns to others...not being afraid to be seen as 'weak' and all that other psychoanalytical bullshit that seems to be popular these days...
I am possibly the worst person for that ever. I would be the last person to get medical help. Walk it off... that's my philosophy.

HSC
N/A
Cykologi_gal said:
Scientifically, women live longer partially because they're not afraid to show emotions....
So, emos live longer, naturally, unless they kill themselves first?:p

Here's some crap that I got in my mail box (almost a decade ago); http://www.hno.harvard.edu/gazette/1998/10.01/WhyWomenLiveLon.html

Then I do a Googlie; http://www.china.org.cn/english/features/cw/197363.htm
So, the first link isn't that relevant, but what the hell is the second? Is it any reliable? (The fact that it says china.org makes me think it's a joke, just because Chinese traditional medicine is a bit - well, you know...)

Society has more or less rendered men as beings who are incapable of crying; and that any showing of emotion makes a man, who is supposed to be rough and brawny, effeminate and camp, even gay.

I find most emotions just baggage...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)