Good/bad exam rooms (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Should have chucked a 'I have been known on occasion to become disoriented, pass out and have seizures from flickering lights. Please turn it off, or prepare for me to make on
hell of a disruption to your exam"
I've done this before. Works well.
Just say you are prone to lose consciousness around flickering light and shit and they have to turn it off or you will need their supervisor number ao you can report them to BOS. Say it nicely though.

deebsm

HSC
We have a neighbouring school come to ours to do the exams... maybe because our school is bigger and has a bigger hall? But i guess we need a huge hall if we are going to have full school assemblies from K-12 :S

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Today's room was great but idk about the smaller exams. I remember trials sucked cos we (Latin kids) were put right next to the listening exam for Japanese or whatever, 15 minutes of pure hell. And they finished earlier than us = shouting, laughing, supervisor was giving notices fuck. Also, the wall is like half glass so you could every fucking thing, so pissed. Anyway, hopefully that doesn't happen again -______-

HSC
Today's room was great but idk about the smaller exams. I remember trials sucked cos we (Latin kids) were put right next to the listening exam for Japanese or whatever, 15 minutes of pure hell. And they finished earlier than us = shouting, laughing, supervisor was giving notices fuck. Also, the wall is like half glass so you could every fucking thing, so pissed. Anyway, hopefully that doesn't happen again -______-
I did Modern trials in the KM building and it's fucking SWEET dw :)

Yallaby1

HSC
omg so true, lucky my right ear is totally blocked up but at the same time i couldn't hear what the supervisor at the front was saying at all....and when they write on the board they should make it BIGGER so that the peeps at the back can see, garrrj hope tomorrow is better and that they colllect papers quicker and that the construction workers choose a new spot in the school to interfere with. nwaiz goodluck all

M

MichelleV

Should have chucked a 'I have been known on occasion to become disoriented, pass out and have seizures from flickering lights. Please turn it off, or prepare for me to make on
hell of a disruption to your exam"
Haha, we had that planned for today.
Amazingly, for the first time ever, students complained about something, and it was fixed o_o

It was a perfectly functioning non seizure light today :D

xjxmxhx

HSC
Our exams are in the school hall, so pretty good conditions. The only issues are at lunchtime, when you can hear the kids from the primary school yelling a little bit, and it takes FOREVER to get the blue form signed. Also, there were random geese squawking during the exam, like wtf, where did they even come from?

M

MichelleV

Also, there were random geese squawking during the exam, like wtf, where did they even come from?

Ah, I had a baby magpie sitting in the tree right outside the open window. It didn't shut up for a good hour.

And then it did, and all the buses showed up for sport and started reversing into the bus bay t_t

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
And then it did, and all the buses showed up for sport and started reversing into the bus bay t_t
This is why I'm glad we don't do ours at school, we do it down in a hall at the local nursing home. The only thing we'd hear is old people being old, but I don't think they're playing bingo because we're in their hall, so it's all good.

sonispucca

HSC
Ours was done right next to a preschool with screaming kids, in a religious area with stupid singing in the morning and with yappy dogs next door. I appreciated not having to deal with year 7's, but come on. It did prove a great distraction during extra time in bio however, and people who forgot pens just took them from the sunday school classrooms we did them in. But - a digital clock! That was actually amazing for me and meant i didnt have to look at my watch as theirs was glowing blue.

jessxxr

HSC
yeahhh ours are done in the school hall, but even considering this, the trial conditions for ancient were the worst!! some teacher decided to let the photography students in the back of the hall and all we can hear and see are all these cameras flashing and people moving and banging furniture! my friend went off at the supervisor to tell them to go, but all the supervisor did was walk over there, walk back and stand there with this little smirk on her face, stupidddddddd human!

xAlan

HSC
ommgggg i sweaaarrr to god. Every exam that starts at 9:30ish for pretty much everyone and always the stupid garbage truck comes into the school makes the goddam biggest noise and takes forever to reverse out. Stupid juniors talking so loud as well.

umz93

HSC
I hate it when I can hear the juniors playing in the gym below where we do our exam. Its so annoying!

dudsmlc

HSC
I really do not have anything to complain in relation to some of these! Ours is done in our 'hall' (a concrete dome), every 'major' subject is sat in there....it was a little awkward when we had 3 doing Economics with 3 superviors :) Anyhow, the only complaint I have is the supervisors talking. Since ours are all ridiculously old there whispering is our normal speaking volume ;) Oh and a couple of times we have received the staff messages from the DP that are played over their phones....except there is one in the hall for the General Assistant - so that has happened ~5 times.

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
If i got a penny for every thought i had wanting to get up and kO stupid year 7 kids swearing, and ranting, and screaming, banging against doors, and yodelling and..FUCK

It only affected me a tad. -.- *twitch*

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)