Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
I don't want Lily & Rufus to get married. Rufus was better in the first season, he was less annoying and immature!

Their love child is pretty cute though.

ZaraKu

HSC
I wanna find out what's going on with Serena's dad! and team Bluck FTW I knew that would happen though... I really didn't like the new girl that was going to be the new queen, kudos to Jenny there.

BOSSSSS

HSC
yeh I can't wait for Serena's dad to come into the picture. The show is so different to the book!
Serena's parents are together and Rufus has like never heard of Lily and was never in a band.

littlesev

HSC
What did you guys think of the premiere? I didn't love it, but I liked it. It's starting to seem pretty cheesy that every one have tricks up their sleeves and can drop bombs anytime though.

miss faria

HSC
gosh i really like GG, but jenny trys to fit in where she doesnt belong poor thing. Nate is supa cutee

klaris

HSC
+1.

GG is so much better.

And addictive. When I first watched it I was: meh

But now I watch it all the time!

Holly M

HSC
My cousin got me into it when i visited in early January (2010). At first i was slightly ashamed, it's not something i would imagine i would normally watch and somehow it is both brilliant and terrible at the same time.

As of last Friday i have watched up to the season 2 finale, it was great.

I adore Chuck and Blair as a couple, and as individual characters. I found Jenny annoying at first, but then she got better and now (end of season 2) she s annoying again. Yep that made sense... anyway. Dan is also quite annoying at the moment. I'm liking Rufus and Lilly too.

I want to watch season 3 but season 2 ended on such a happy note, and it's been making me happy for a while, and i need that right now, so i'll have to postpone it.

klaris

HSC
All the GG threads should be merged into one.

Also, Jenny annoys me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)