Growing taller.. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Give up.
Just look on the bright side, you'll be dead soon anyway.
No one cares how tall dead people are.

Ok, I didn't mean that.

Much.

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Give up.
Just look on the bright side, you'll be dead soon anyway.
No one cares how tall dead people are.

Ok, I didn't mean that.

Much.
wtf...

yer8899

HSC
untitled.... said:
Being tall, especially for a girl, isn't that great. I'm around 180 cm and have been like that for since year 9... Imagine having people mention your height everyday!

e.g. Maths teacher= I need something long and lean..., (insert my name here) get up!
OR
Some guy in yr 12= My friend and i made a bet about your height... (dikhead!)lol

and don't get me started on the (short as)asian guys who develop crushes on me based on the length of my legs! ohh and i shouldn't forget to mention, how weird is it when you see a bf and gf together where the girl is taller? no matter how much you like a guy, it would still be weird if he were shorter than you.

that should be enough...:p
tall girls are very attractive. its only the gangly or borderline amazonians which aren't. im not azn btw.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
tall but not intimidatingly tall. i'd say 170 is a good height (i'm 170 :<)

NinjaSauce

HSC
yer8899 said:
tall girls are very attractive. its only the gangly or borderline amazonians which aren't. im not azn btw.
Yeah, but Amazons definately lack in the breast department. I don't think i could get past that (and the fact that she'd probably beat me up).

Nat3skiz

HSC
NinjaSauce said:
Yeah, but Amazons definately lack in the breast department. I don't think i could get past that (and the fact that she'd probably beat me up).
Beat you up ninja?
sif.

bawd

HSC
Make sure you have enough sleep (people grow several centimetres in their sleep, and as the day progresses, they shrink), and have enough calcium as well as magnesium in your diet. (magnesium increases the body's ability to absorb calcium).

My height varies from 165 - 168 cm in the morning, depending on whether I get enough sleep or not. Odd.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
If I'm lying down I'm 2 ft tall.
... 2 ft instead of 2m?

I am about 175- 178. I don't care if I grow more or stop here even though my aim was 180cm. It wouldn't make a big difference because 2 or 3 cm is like nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)