guys in drama??? (1 Viewer)

denj

HSC
i'm the only guy in my drama class for hsc 2006

esieff

Our N.C 2005 Drama Class consisted of three dudes - all completely differring in skills and physicality - seriously we went tall through to short, fat through to skinny. It was like the Three Amigoes, thespian style. And it was completely awesome.

bre

6/16 of our class were male...

maybe males get put off drama from having to do it in year 8 when their voice is breaking :p

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
I go to an all boys school, 15 males doing Drama.

Nam - Out of the 15, no one got 70% higher in Final Assessment Mark 'cept me; crap. 8-10 people got below 50%, 4 of them got 40%-50%, the rest were 30%, and two 60%

sampognetta

HSC
i go to an all boys school.
we have about 15 guys in the class.
we r all got 70% or higher.
and me and another guy got nominated for onstage.
we're pretty chuffed.
im suprised so many guys would do drama.
its a good environment in the classroom, but out of the classroom we often get teased because of it. alot of other guys see drama to be feminine.

C

Crazy Pomo

Male Pride

Our drama class has 26 kids (I think) and 7 are guys. More importantly; the top 3 ranks are guys aswell (I'm second) with a tie for third with a chick. Guys dominated this year for us. In English Extention II the top 3 were guys (the only 3 guys out of 8 students or something) aswell, but that's another story.

I so wish we could have had an all guys group, we would have fucking kicked arse, damn female thesbians lesbians...anyway

cberesford

HSC
yea we have a class of 10 its small and good we have 5 boys and 5 girls.. its just right :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
This year, my old school doesn't have a HSC drama class. So its evenly split 0 to 0 :)

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
Re: boys boys boys

basically, its split almost even 4 girls to 3 boys

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
eleven people
one guy
ten girls.

it's pretty good though. we play the male roles quite well. also whenever we are on excursions we make him play yay or nay with us. he doesnt really want to, but he has no choice.

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
eleven people
one guy
ten girls.

it's pretty good though. we play the male roles quite well. also whenever we are on excursions we make him play yay or nay with us. he doesnt really want to, but he has no choice.
What is "Yay or Nay"?

And yeah, just updating..one girl dropped out now, so it's 3 for 3.

EDIT: Forgot the other group had a boy in it...my mistake...its 4 boys to 2 girls then..sorry Tys (if you read this)

Last edited:

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
well, when a guy walks past he is either a yay (hot)or nay (not hot)or a may (neither a yay or nay). terrible game i know and it makes men objects and all that stuff but its really fun to play on excursions.
sad that we wont have anymore.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
In university, the ratio is 2:1 with girls in the majority

Linxthesontaran

HSC
well our year has 2 boys and 9 girls

but the year below me has 7 boys and 2 girls

sj1990

HSC
my cousin goes to an all girls school, and she says there have been discussions (particularly after watching OnStage) where they feel at a disadvantage compared to co-ed schools, because they don't have guys in the group performance to help with extensive movement and play male characters. She said something about how it can be quite awkward for a girl to play a guy, when they are obviously girls lol

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
really? my group was three girls. we actually used our gender to our advantage. we pretend to me men who think they lost man hood. it recieved laughs everytime we did it

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
4 girls and 4 guys, split even.

Although the distribution is different in terms of groups.

The group I was in = 3 people, 2 girls, 1 boy
The other group = 5 people, 2 girls, 3 boys

I was the testosterone of the 3 person group, ahah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)