• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Harry's review! (1 Viewer)

big_bang344

HSC
Are you joining the year 11 class for accelerated maths net year too? o.o :L

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
huh?! i'm officially confused. why can't they just have the normal class and an accelerated class or something...so they call the normal class the express class? ==
Yes. You want the accelerated class.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
how does that work? if the teacher teaches at a moderate pace, then how can he finish the 3 unit course in 5 terms?
He can. I strongly suggest you do your homework! You are fine then! He is a funny and kind hearted fellow. We love Harry! Trust me on this...

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
then i assume there is a lot of hw...
Nope. Homework is considered "optional". He only sets you a few questions to do. You get a mini-book with a lot of questions and you can freely choose which ones to do. I would suggest you do all of them.

I would also suggest you enrol in the Hurstville class. This year's class is empty. Unlike Burwood which has around 30 people.

Last edited:

starryblue

HSC
Nope. Homework is considered "optional". He only sets you a few questions to do. You get a mini-book with a lot of questions and you can freely choose which ones to do. I would suggest you do all of them.

I would also suggest you enrol in the Hurstville class. This year's class is empty. Unlike Burwood which has around 30 people.
i'll try to do all of them... whether i go to the hurstville or burwood class, it really depends on the days/times. if its on a weekday then i prefer to go to the hurstville branch whereas weekend, i'd choose burwood unless it 9am in the morning then i won't go =D i hate waking up early on the weekend. luv my sleep ~ and btw how do you know the class is empty?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
i'll try to do all of them... whether i go to the hurstville or burwood class, it really depends on the days/times. if its on a weekday then i prefer to go to the hurstville branch whereas weekend, i'd choose burwood unless it 9am in the morning then i won't go =D i hate waking up early on the weekend. luv my sleep ~ and btw how do you know the class is empty?
Our class is empty, we only have 12ish people. Good thing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)