Harry's review! (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
huh? Mrs Fluffy Bunny???? == no, i am not Mrs Fluffy Bunny. i told you, i assumed from drawing conclusions.
I lost my toy bunny when I was 10. You should sleep now. I should to, but robots do not sleep. Conclusion, enrol at Harries!

starryblue

HSC
I lost my toy bunny when I was 10. You should sleep now. I should to, but robots do not sleep. Conclusion, enrol at Harries!
awwww~ that's so cute!~ x3 yeh...i think i should sleep but i'm addicted to reading at the moment. the bk that i'm reading right now is so good! =)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
awwww~ that's so cute!~ x3 yeh...i think i should sleep but i'm addicted to reading at the moment. the bk that i'm reading right now is so good! =)
Okay. What book is it? I don't like books. Off to sleep.

big_bang344

HSC
Wait, so then does Harry start on the year 11 work next term? O.O BTW starry, are you in year? I thought that he starts year 11 work at the beginning of year next year term 1, and so, i thought i should join then. But if he starts next term then i should join :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Well he starts some Year 11 topics with the Year 10s. I don't think Harry will be teaching the junior years.

big_bang344

HSC
Is the Hurstville class always smaller? If so, i think i'm better going to the Hurstville class. I don't really like classes that are big. And may i ask, what are you doing right now at Harry's Spiral?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Is the Hurstville class always smaller? If so, i think i'm better going to the Hurstville class. I don't really like classes that are big. And may i ask, what are you doing right now at Harry's Spiral?
We are doing Polynomials. He covers all the 2U topics first then the 3U ones. The classes this year at Hurstville are small. Not sure if this is always the case.

big_bang344

HSC
O.O Wow, so he covers ALL the 2U topics first? I thought he did them at the same time. Hmm... might have to reconsider.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
O.O Wow, so he covers ALL the 2U topics first? I thought he did them at the same time. Hmm... might have to reconsider.
Why? In my opinion it's a great technique. Covering the 2U and parts of the 3U course will pave way for a good foundation by HSC time.

nightweaver066

HSC
He does not cover all of the 2u topics first as he combines some with 3u if you're in the accelerated class.

For example, he will be teaching applications of calculus to the physical world along with the 3u parts of it and also locus with parametric equations.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Also I don't think he has taught the Simpson and Trapezoidal rule. Series and sequences are taught in Year 10. But he still covers most of it.

big_bang344

HSC
No, it's just that i'm taking three unit next year and if he does ALL of 2U first, then i won't have enough time to get good at 3U in Harry's before i do it in school.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
No, it's just that i'm taking three unit next year and if he does ALL of 2U first, then i won't have enough time to get good at 3U in Harry's before i do it in school.
I think you are under the impression that you need a tutor to succeed. Not true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)