• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Harry's review! (1 Viewer)

starryblue

HSC
I doubt it. Besides, you might be able to see my name etched in the college forever...
really? i'll make sure i'll look for it, the first time i go there! i really really hope the class times are suitable! if they're not then i'll probably need to go back to Dr Du or do private tutoring.TT

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
really? i'll make sure i'll look for it, the first time i go there! i really really hope the class times are suitable! if they're not then i'll probably need to go back to Dr Du or do private tutoring.TT
Don't go to Dr Du! Unless you enjoy it! Be a Harrian for life!

starryblue

HSC
Don't go to Dr Du! Unless you enjoy it! Be a Harrian for life!
Harrian? that's a new one. ehhh...even if i do go to Harry's, i would need to go back to Dr Du after finishing the 3 unit course. coz apparently in yr 12, u need to go there 2 days/wk and i live far from hurstie and burwdie so its pretty inconvenient :L

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Harrian? that's a new one. ehhh...even if i do go to Harry's, i would need to go back to Dr Du after finishing the 3 unit course. coz apparently in yr 12, u need to go there 2 days/wk and i live far from hurstie and burwdie so its pretty inconvenient :L
You live far...I thought you were a Hurstvillian. *points to door*

starryblue

HSC
You live far...I thought you were one a Hurstvillian. *points to door*
the second you said you'll go to Harry's and ask about the timetable, i guessed that you were a Hurstvillian. and no i'm not, i'm somewhere in between Burwdie and Hurstie but you'll never guess where...=)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
the second you said you'll go to Harry's and ask about the timetable, i guessed that you were a Hurstvillian. and no i'm not, i'm somewhere in between Burwdie and Hurstie but you'll never guess where...=)
I do not care! *Points to door*

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
have you been to Diamond Bakery? the bread there is really yummy!~ =P
I am a true Hurstvillian. Born and bred here. I've been to diamond bakery before you were born! They use to offer free milk tea with every purchase.

starryblue

HSC
You are a psychic!
i wish! it's called drawing conclusions. you said before 'baby spiral'. you're spiral so 'baby spiral' either meant when you were little or a younger sibling. so yeh...if i am really psychic then i assume you have a younger sister. =)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
i wish! it's called drawing conclusions. you said before 'baby spiral'. you're spiral so 'baby spiral' either meant when you were little or a younger sibling. so yeh...if i am really psychic then i assume you have a younger sister. =)
What...how?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)