Have you ever had a real fist fight? (1 Viewer)

Have you?

• Total voters

boris

Banned
HSC
No year 3 child can hit hard enough to knock out teeth, they can barely hit hard enough to bruise or cause a bleeding nose you faggot.

boris

Banned
HSC
macca91 said:
Yeah, as someone said hard to avoid if you play footy, even harder playing in the front or 2nd row lol. I always laugh how they start out something small then people just lose it. So every so often in rugby.
Outside of footy, theres been a few, but its always smarter to avoid the fight, anyone who disagrees is either retarded or a some so called 'tough c*nt'. But when its unavoidable..

Our school policy is reverse suspension or suspension even if your not the one who started it, so better to be careful. But 6'1" and 85-90 kg (depends on time of season) means most people at school dont try and fight you, or if theyre dumb enough they can be dealt with.

hehe plus we usually have a few pairs of gloves at parties so we do drunken boxing/UFC. Good times haha especially when a winger gets a bit uppity and a single punch from a forward lays him flat :p
You're a mad cunt

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
all.time.fiend said:
more like embraced asianess.
and no i've never been in a fist fight
=O don't talk about lyonamou like that.

he's massive.

and he can like evaluate the necessary trajectory and force of his next punch so quickly and efficiently, that you will be dead before you can even say ouch.

kara42

HSC
I haven't been in a "fist fight" as such, but one time a girl was yelling at my friend and I had strawberry milk and I threw the lid at her and she turned around, grabbed my arm, stood on my foot so I couldn't move and raised her other fist to punch me in the face... I poured my milk down her dress and she ran away to the bathroom like a bitch.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
Been in a couple of fistfights, been in at least another one which ended up fizzing out because I won the psychological advantage (even though the pre-fight pushing and shoving had sort of begun), been attacked by a scumbag with a knife, I don't know exactly what he was aiming for when he lashed out but I think he thought that if he lashed out with the knife, I would dodge and run (even though I didn't see the knife at first).

In the split second he lashed out, I didn't have time to register that he had a knife in his hand, plus it wasn't exactly a well lit area, and out of reflex I stepped in and did a boxing duck-n-weave to dodge it as if I was dodging a regular punch while reacting with a counter overhand hook to his face. But a duck-n-weave is just not a good thing to do when the opponent is armed with a knife because you do not want to put your face (or any other body part) near a sharp blade.

Anyway, he managed to draw blood (mine) with the knife, I have carried a scar on me for years now because of that. It took 8 stitches to patch it up later. What went well for me was that it was slash wound, not a stab wound, so it didn't go deep. What probably saved my life was that the scumbag was probably too drug-fucked or drunk to be on top of his game. My counter punch didn't land spot-on either but it was enough to disorientate him a little and bought me some time.

At that point his two scumbag pals stepped in and dragged him away because a friend of mine was running up by now, I stood my ground (I would've gotten out of there in a hurry if I was alone).

Another time I was inadvertantly caught in the midst of a f-ing stupid wannabe gang fight (found out later it was flip v viet or something stupid like that in the western suburbs), 'alleged' gunshots 'n all.

boris

Banned
HSC
Haven't been involved in many fights lately. Seems boys these days are more content with sniping at a distance rather than having a good old punchup. Man, I miss the simple days.

boys in your area = faggots

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
99.9999999999% of fights i see:

Guy 1 : Im gana kill you

Guy 2 : No im gana kill you.

They Push each other for 2 minutes

Guy 1 : C'mon chuck the first punch

Guy 2 : No you chuck the first punch.

Their friends run in and seperate it

Guy 1: Man you're lucky your friends stopped i was gana kill ya

Guy 2: What? Man i was smashing ya brooooooooo

End fight.

Repeat with 2 new people

Edit : Essentially this is every lebanese fight.

Doingitforfun

HSC
I get into a fight every friday when we are required to wear a suit and tie.
I get a hard on while wearing it and seeing others in them. Nothing better than rolling around the ground and throwing fists in suits and grounds and seeing a dressed up body on the ground knocked out.
I have been in 180 fights like this and I am 50 wins and 130 losses.
Thsi is better than anything else in life

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I tend not to throw the first punch unless there is sufficient reason to. Once the first punch is thrown though it's on.

Haven't had a fight in a while though which I think is a good thing.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
had a fist fight in year 6 lol... back when I was 11 years old at some white guy, and that guy ended up getting suspended :D

Uncle

Banned
HSC
When the IDF soldier turns around before I can grab him/her from behind with a full nelson I bash them until they're knocked out.
What other choice do I have to stop them from calling reinforcements?

99.9999999999% of fights i see:

Guy 1 : Im gana kill you

Guy 2 : No im gana kill you.

They Push each other for 2 minutes

Guy 1 : C'mon chuck the first punch

Guy 2 : No you chuck the first punch.

Their friends run in and seperate it

Guy 1: Man you're lucky your friends stopped i was gana kill ya

Guy 2: What? Man i was smashing ya brooooooooo

End fight.

Repeat with 2 new people

Edit : Essentially this is every lebanese fight.

BAHAHAHAHHA

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Once at mardi gras these scrags walked past and I alerted them to the fact that they were scrags and then they got all angry and one of them spat at me so my friends GF smacked her in the face. It was a glock 9.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Once at mardi gras these scrags walked past and I alerted them to the fact that they were scrags and then they got all angry and one of them spat at me so my friends GF smacked her in the face. It was a glock 9.

It was awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)