Home and Away (5 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well true but I don't know it seemed random to get changed when the next scene was the same day and not that long after.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
She felt like she smelled. Maybe her clothes were sweaty? Lol. I don't know why I'm trying to help out the writers here. :confused: I give up.

Yeah, I agree with you Nathan, it was really random that she had changed clothes.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Not that I don't enjoy your company, Nathan, but where is everyone else? It seems to be the two of us keeping the thread alive tonight.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Lol they wait till after Home and Away to go shopping. I like it. Infinite wisdom. I like that too.

Stargate SG1/Atlantis, 24 rock!! Speaking of which, YOU haven't posted regarding this weeks 24 yet! And I haven't watched SG1 yet either... Give me time, lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Siz no talking about Stargate or startrek or whatever here, only HAA :D

I noticed something weird about Belle's first skirt, i forgot what it was but it didnt look right. I saw something with light purple strips, or maybe i was just seeing things -thinks-

Yes tomorrow does look interesting. Brad says the 3 special words to Sally, cuteness, oh and the hospital ball, how excitement. Pity Jacky wont be there in a sexy suit :( Well i hope he is :p Maybe the whole cast will be there. That'll be nice, they never have eps like that, with everyone in the show on, except for finale's and occasional weddings. OMG Kit and James tomorrow, i hope he looks good :D I am quite looking forward to tomorrows episode :D Colleen looks funny in what she wears. She's so cute, a little slave driver :p Poor Kim and Jack tonight "dont sit on the tables, dont get sweat on my tables" funniness

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nah I haven't watched 24 yet I have it recorded so will watch on the weekend. The weekend is my big watching days for catching up on shows and such.

I haven't watched this weeks SG-1 or Battlestar Galactica yet but will watch them on the weekend.

:( Sorry just replying to Siz so he knew :p. We weren't actually going to discuss we were hmm making conversation in wait of more HAA chat.

Belle\s skirt was basically cloth wrapped around her? Just tired around her waist like she was going off to the beach after or something, had a large cut down the side or whatever.....doesn't know what he is talking about as thus doesn't know fashion.

<3 Kit. About time we see her again.

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I love the fact that all I do is mention another television show and the ladies come out in force to stop me. :)

Hi girls! :wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ahhh...a wrap around skirt, that would make sense :p thanks Nathan.

Hi Siz. Im off anyways, gonna try get at least one of the questions for my accg homework done :p Stupid letter -hmph- so good night all, and i shall be back tomorrow :D

HSC
Hi. :wave:
If you're talking about TV shows that aren't HAA, why not talk about something good, like Grey's Anatomy or something?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
See I know nothing about fashion but can describe things. NP. :)

Ah the art of procastination how I know it to well, good luck with that.

:O Sci-Fi isn't good? oh noes.

Haha for a guy I like so many shows I shouldn't like\watch well most guys don't like/watch.

*hopeful*

HSC
i've missed 2 eps in a row now so i got nothing much 2 contribute :(
im going out 2moro night but hopefully i can catch it while im getting dressed

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Oh, so Grey's Anatomy is allowed, but no Sci-Fi stuff? That's fair :p

Goodnight, Tasha. Good luck with your homework!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
*hopeful* said:
i've missed 2 eps in a row now so i got nothing much 2 contribute :(
im going out 2moro night but hopefully i can catch it while im getting dressed
Ouch. Are you able to tape the episodes at all?

EDIT: chocolate_lover: I don't talk about H&A in the SciFi threads because the conversation is alive and well, unlike this thread was earlier this evening.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)