Home and Away (7 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Oh, Jeremy, where were you? Nathan and I were in here defending ourselves against the girls all on our own.

I just realised, the ratio of guys to girls in this thread is scary...

EDIT: I love rocking the H&A boat, because the girls, especially Tasha, get so protective.

*hopeful*

HSC
SiZmOs said:
Ouch. Are you able to tape the episodes at all?
nope :( the tape was all wrecked and it didnt turn out on wednesday and today everyone was shopping so nobody was at home to tape

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i was just roaming the whole time
the mini convos between you and nat were pretty funny

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I feel sorry for you, hopeful. Are you able to program your VCR to record?

And as for you, Jeremy: Nathan and I know how to keep ourselves amused, lol. Even if it involves infuriating everyone else on this thread just for fun.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
*hopeful* said:
nope :( the tape was all wrecked and it didnt turn out on wednesday and today everyone was shopping so nobody was at home to tape
im sure with nathan's recapping skills, you would feel like you never missed watching the episode at all

*hopeful*

HSC
umm i guess i could sizmos, if i was bothered :p

its all good, doesnt sound like i've missed anything major anyway

edit: yeh jemsta, tru that!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Haha, Nathan is probably the best recapper around.

And one day you might miss something important!!

EDIT: Anyways, it seems that the thread has gone to sleep, so I also shall. Goodnight all!

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: Thanks. But I don't think I am that good.

Hehe we love rocking the boat and then defending ourselves brings everyone back to the thread in a real hurry.

I'm off to. Night. :)

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
i think i may be the only one on here....

i missed tonight's ep

stupid work ahahaha

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HEHE I am still up.

Well I shall try and recap for you Tina.

The episode began with Amanda going to tell Peter all but Kelli was able to talk her out of it. Sam and Rorrey had finished unpacking the last of their boxes at Jack's place. Kim gets Jack and they leave to help out Colleen prepare for the Hospital ball at the surf club, before leaving Jack promises to go to Rorrey’s sprint race for nippers. Amanda is then about to tell Peter everything but gets interrupted when Peter gets a call to go to a case. Amanda begins to breakdown and is then found by Belle.

Tony finds letters from her husband in one of the boxes, with her name marked as Kylie she dismisses them as her mum's, Sam later talks to Jack about this. Belle talks to Amanda about what is wrong and right before Amanda is about to tell Belle Kelli walks in and talks Belle about Amanda getting blind drunk and sleeping with Ethan, Belle begins to become sus of Kelli and her domineering actions. Sam & Tony each apologise.

Amanda\Kelli convinces Belle everything will be fine and a reluctant Belle departs. Amanda then lashes out at Kelli. Amanda phones the police station and goes into speak with Peter. But before she gets to see him Kelli pleads her case and begs Amanada not to tell. Amanda then lies and tells Peter Kelli and her were having a fight that has been solve.

Back at the surf club everything has finally be organised after trouble with table arrangements and lighting. Everyone has a break and Jack notices the time rushes down to the south end of the surf club but just misses Rorrey's race a disappointed Rorrey ignores Jack and Jack gets a verbal beating from Sam.

Back at the house Jack makes bacon triangles and talks to Rorrey in an effort to make up for missing his race, which he did. Sam and Jack discuss things over and Jack promises it won't happen again.

Belle returns to Amanda's to check up on her where everyone is celebrating. Kelli has a stern word with Belle to 'keep her mouth shut and not get involved', an unhappy Belle begins to become more sus of Kelli.

Back at the surf club at mysterious man is at the surf club informing Collen he is new in town and is looking for Kylie Deeks and shows Collen a photo and he tells her that it looks a lot like Sam. Episode ends. Few.

Tomorrow's episode is Drew, Belle, Lucas and Lisa, the Hospital ball and Sally and Brad get romantic.

Ok now I am really going.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Nathan you rock. Seriously. Thanks for that. I've missed H&A this whole week, and this is how I've been catching up :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
morning all, lots of chatter last night :p Im watching Play School, i think theres something seriously wrong with me :p I watch it every morning. I guess my inner child is coming out :p

HAA tonight, Hospital ball, lots of guys in suits, this is def my kind of episode :p Too early for a countdown, and my brain hasnt fully turned on to do the maths

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha maths
too much maths for me for the one day

oh i wont be watching it tonight as i have to go out so i need a full recap of what happened tonight
you know who you are ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yay an hour till HAA :D well just a tad over :p And Jacky tonight, and lots of men in suits <3 Nathan, lots of capping tonight please -angelic look-

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HAHA :p I shall try Tasha. Hehe.

So I cap and Tasha recaps, I think that's fair ;).

30minutes.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im not recapping, ok you dont have to cap then :p I suck at recapping -angelic look-

i cant believe we've written almost a 100 posts in 4 days :O Lets see if we can get past 4100 by the end of tonight :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)